Warn Bar

Featured Posts

Why do I have a thing on my screen name that says Warn a few blue squares and %

Examine your conscience John. Is there something you should confess???

Richard

(We all have one, but you can only see your own)

Examine your conscience John. Is there something you should confess???

Richard

(We all have one, but you can only see your own)

Well if no one else can see it no point in behaving!!

If I confessed it would take to long!!

0% means you've been a good boy :lol:

Thats not good!!

• 2 weeks later...
So what's worth what then, a racial remark 25% perhaps, a swear word 5%, dissing a Mod 99%? Is there a fixed 'price list'?

I think it's more a' la carte than prix fixe..... Swearing usually attracts a mild rebuke, dissing of Mods seem to be gaining in popularity recently and I'm sure legislation is being drafted as we speak in order to deal with this unacceptable trend. Racial remarks are tolerated within reason ie 'Begger orf ya Water Pikey and take yer Stowage with ya!' may be taken in good spirit when used between confirmed Water Pikeys, but would be met with a stern request to 'Belay that Greeting' otherwise.

I believe that, if you're good for long enough, your warn level drops back to zero.

I'm not sure, though, as I've never had a warn level over 0% :lol: .

Me neither.

Didn't stop the mods claiming that I had been warned when they decided to block my access for a week.

Which reminds me.....

Would any of the moderators care to explain why I was blocked, and why they didn't follow their own rules when doing so, and why, having said that I could appeal by e-mail, they ignored every single e-mail that I sent?

So what's worth what then, a racial remark 25% perhaps, a swear word 5%, dissing a Mod 99%? Is there a fixed 'price list'?

Think its a fixed 33.33333% per offence :lol:

Me neither.

Didn't stop the mods claiming that I had been warned when they decided to block my access for a week.

Which reminds me.....

Would any of the moderators care to explain why I was blocked, and why they didn't follow their own rules when doing so, and why, having said that I could appeal by e-mail, they ignored every single e-mail that I sent?

And no warning increase. Shocking. Where can i appeal :lol:

Me neither.

Which reminds me.....

Perhaps they were bored of your whining? :lol:

Me neither.

Which reminds me.....

I suspect because they are guidelines not rules, and the mods have the ability to some extent to make the rules up as they go along.

I too have never had a warn level higher than 0%, but as the gauge has five bars I assumed it was 20% stages.

FWIW Dave, your stance has resulted in a considerable decrease in the annoying behaviour that was going on prior to this, while still full blooded, the forum seems to have lost a lot of the deliberate winding up/insults etc. The forum is better for that.

FWIW Dave, your stance has resulted in a considerable decrease in the annoying behaviour that was going on prior to this, while still full blooded, the forum seems to have lost a lot of the deliberate winding up/insults etc. The forum is better for that.

I refer you to the two posts preceding yours :lol:

Dont know because my 67% of badness still accounts for 4 bars :lol:

Because there doesn't need to be a sixth block? Because when you light the sixth block*, you're banned, and you wouldn't be able to see it anyway?

*I think you should get multiball, but my opinion is quite often irrelevant.

Dont know because my 67% of badness still accounts for 4 bars :lol:

Are you an accredited 'Naughty Gal' then? I'm impressed!! What was your transgression? I got accused of making thinly veiled threats, though after the event the complainant admitted he may have got it wrong. It's all good sport!!

Are you an accredited 'Naughty Gal' then? I'm impressed!! What was your transgression? I got accused of making thinly veiled threats, though after the event the complainant admitted he may have got it wrong. It's all good sport!!

It has been an acredited 100% but someone has nicked some badness. Not sure who yet though.

It was Liam :lol:

Edited by Phylis