So......................

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

I do lots of miles, which tends to wear out a car, so best bet is for me to have the older car, and run it into the ground over the next 4 years.

We're going to start a sweep stake down the pub on how long it will take for Bones to turn hers in to another mobile shed

Went to buy a fresh car.

Ooh I did too!!!

Please do not bring up the subject of new cars or we'll never hear the end of it.

Mods - please delete all references to new cars before Bones sees it........... pretty please.......

norty!

It isn't a new car, it is a second hand car.

Oh, and Mrs M is having it. I am having the hand-me-down.

Mine is second hand too - it is EVERSO shiney, really really shiney!

:-)

It isn't that bad a deal!

My Current car: Freelander XDi, W reg, 150,000 miles

Mrs M's Currwent car: Freelander GS, 53 reg (I think), 60,000 miles

New car: Passat 1.9D, 55 reg, 27,000 miles

I do lots of miles, which tends to wear out a car, so best bet is for me to have the older car, and run it into the ground over the next 4 years.

I was going to get a passat, but didn't. I ended up with a lovely lovely shiney red car instead.

PJ..

put me down for 3 weeks....

time to collect some skeletons, peices of wood and and ... grey paint!!

:lol:

One can never have enough grey paint.....

My car is really nice and shiney.

One can never have enough grey paint.....

Just bought a load of "Atlantic Grey" something akin to a light battleship Grey to put another coat on our roof. Did some painting on the boat at the weekend a nice red hand rail stripe plus painted the front fore-end flash. Mind you the boat has a bit of a identity crisis at the moment as all the painting we have done is just to the one side! :lol:

So if you see a boat with one side looking different/more colourful than the other going down the south Oxford sometime after 7th September it could be us!

quality! What was in them?

Well, empty coke bottles, food packaging, receipts, assorted debris from grandchild, CD cases for CDs I can no longer find. draft reports for work that should have been shredded years ago, train tickets, pay and display tickets, broken spanners, electric window regulator.

Just the usual.

Well, empty coke bottles, food packaging, receipts, assorted debris from grandchild, CD cases for CDs I can no longer find. draft reports for work that should have been shredded years ago, train tickets, pay and display tickets, broken spanners, electric window regulator.

Just the usual.

Oh rubbish! My car was full of treasure.

Just the usual.

Don't suppose you found Que Sera Sera in there, did you ?

Oh rubbish! My car was full of treasure.

Ahhhh ! the weight of all those gold coins might explain why the poor thing gave up the ghost then ? (by treasure, I take it you do mean Mayan gold looted by the Spanish conquistadors and then "liberated" by an English Privateer and bought back to Blighty across the bounding main .... and not ..... erm ... more grey paint ?)

Rubbish, how can you dismiss it as rubbish!

:lol:

Ahhhh ! the weight of all those gold coins might explain why the poor thing gave up the ghost then ? (by treasure, I take it you do mean Mayan gold looted by the Spanish conquistadors and then "liberated" by an English Privateer and bought back to Blighty across the bounding main .... and not ..... erm ... more grey paint ?)

naturally, well, that sort of thing :lol:

Edited by Bones

.... the accumulated contents of the car ?????

It would depend if you wanted a collection of non operational foot pumps, a pair of rusty fencing swords, the obligatory 1/2 can of grey paint and an assortment of highly valuable (everything is relative) other items :lol:

Dont be silly. Shes buried with shergar

Bones is buried with Shergar! She was down the pub last night. When did this happen?

PJ, beyond Red, Shiney, not a Passat, can you tell us what car Bones has bought?

Richard

OK.......

It's red and shiny......... you may have gathered that :lol:

It's also nothing like a Passat.

As indicated in another thread, Bones buying anything is very trying. However, having short listed her desired options:

1. Preferably and estate (Big enough for the dog in the back)

2. VW Passat, Audi A4, Volvo V40

3. Air conditioning

4. Central locking

etc, etc, etc

She now has a Skoda Felicia Classic.

Ah.......

I see she's woken up :lol:

Painting my gas locker :lol:

Oh Goody... but you promised that LAST YEAR!

It would depend if you wanted a collection of non operational foot pumps, a pair of rusty fencing swords, the obligatory 1/2 can of grey paint and an assortment of highly valuable (everything is relative) other items :lol:

Bones is buried with Shergar! She was down the pub last night. When did this happen?

OK.......

It's red and shiny......... you may have gathered that :lol:

It's also nothing like a Passat.

As indicated in another thread, Bones buying anything is very trying. However, having short listed her desired options:

1. Preferably and estate (Big enough for the dog in the back)

2. VW Passat, Audi A4, Volvo V40

3. Air conditioning

4. Central locking

etc, etc, etc

She now has a Skoda Felicia Classic.

And it has a very shiney bonnet and the boot is as shiney!