Planned Site Maintenance - Sunday 25th June

RichM

Featured Posts

We will be updating Canal World to the latest version of Invision tomorrow evening as advised by the developers. Canal World will be down during this time. This is a minor update in that the overall look and feel will remain the same but there may be some minor differences. I will confirm on completion.

We expect this to take place at around 22:00 on Sunday 25th June and should not take more than 2 hours. 

Apologies for the short notice.

Thank you

• Greenie 1

No problem

Just to say we're now back online. No issues were encountered during the maintenance, but should you encounter any, please let us know. We recommend first clearing your browser cache. Instructions linked below on third party website if needed.

https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/how-to-clear-browser-cache/#how-to-clear-cache

• Greenie 2

7 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

Yes, me.

I had a gentle grumble, until I realised that my ageing eyes deal with it better 

There is that, but i just spaffed a few quid on some new prescription readers, I could have lasted a bit longer with the old ones :D 

Cleared cache & all data and cookies for the site but it remains the same, i'll just have to get used to it.

• Greenie 1

23 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

Anybody else's Fonts got bigger? And yes, i checked my browsers zoom factor :D 

Yes same here.

I also vaguely remember having a moan after a previous update about the font size having been reduced and too small. So the current font I suspect, is a reversion to the size it was a few versions ago. 

1 hour ago, Hudds Lad said:

Anybody else's Fonts got bigger? And yes, i checked my browsers zoom factor :D 

Yes, but on Firefox Linux it was justa matter of usisng control - -. That is the minus/hyphen key, to reduce the font size and it persists after shutdown.

FWIW Ctrl + + makes it larger.

Hold the Ctrl key down while tapping the plus or minus.