Turners

haggis

Featured Posts

For anyone heading this way. Turners diesel is £117.4 and they have just had a delivery of gas and the price is going up to over £50. He had two at the old price of £43. He now has one at the old price 😊

The price on the canal side sign is showing a higher diesel price .

39 minutes ago, haggis said:

For anyone heading this way. Turners diesel is £117.4 and they have just had a delivery of gas and the price is going up to over £50. He had two at the old price of £43. He now has one at the old price 😊

Venetian  gas was £36 for 13kg last week after their delivery

21 minutes ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Venetian  gas was £36 for 13kg last week after their delivery

The guy said they had had a message about a week ago to increase the price but they decided to hang on till the next delivery which had just arrived. At least I think that is what he said. I like to give Turners the custom as they have kept their diesel price down for years and thus they influence the other retailers in the area 

• Greenie 2

7 hours ago, haggis said:

Must have had three on Sat when we bought one! They were very kind and brought it down to the boat - TOH pleaded that I was incapable! (But only told me later . . .)

28 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

Must have had three on Sat when we bought one! They were very kind and brought it down to the boat - TOH pleaded that I was incapable! (But only told me later . . .)

I should have said that too ! Iain carried the empty up from the boat and the full one back down and chained it in the gas locker.

• 6 months later...
48 minutes ago, pearley said:

Makes our diesel positively cheap at £1.02

Is that at your marina?  Some one quoted that sort of price on the Ashby, I paid £1-21 at Streethay

Edited by ditchcrawler

3 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Perhaps you did not notice the date of that post?

As it popped up as new content I didn't look at the date, not that it alters the price of the diesel in our marina.

2 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

Is that at your marina?  Some one quoted that sort of price on the Ashby, I paid £1-21 at Streethay

Yes, Hartford on the Great Ouse.

When first visited the river in 2008 diesel at all the sellers here was around £1 when on the canal was around 60p. Can only assume that the opening of Little Ouse Moorings selling cheaper diesel forced everyone to reduce theirs.

38 minutes ago, pearley said:

. Can only assume that the opening of Little Ouse Moorings selling cheaper diesel forced everyone to reduce theirs.

I always use to buy my diesel there when I was down that way

3 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

I filled the van with white diesel today. £1.42 a litre including all that road duty!

image.png.7288d2c142d9c97b7a6c5b3fd354ba74.png

Sainsbury's in Wantage, before you all ask! 

31 minutes ago, MtB said:

I filled the van with white diesel today. £1.42 a litre including all that road duty!

image.png.7288d2c142d9c97b7a6c5b3fd354ba74.png

Sainsbury's in Wantage, before you all ask! 

I keep seeing posts about this garage on Facebook 

image.png.884108308d41336c6b42821a64e9c29b.png