Pagans Afloat

Stourbridgeguy

Featured Posts

Every time he opens his mouth he offends someone

But at least when he puts his mouth in gear, he takes care to engage his brain first....

Time to let this topic rest, don't you think? Unless, of course, someone wants to get it back on topic....

Janet

So - where is the best place for an Altar?

I am not a pagan - but from what little i know i was sort of under the impression it was entirely up to you what you do for an altar - so the surely, what ever feels right is the best solution.

Edited by grahoom

But at least when he puts his mouth in gear, he takes care to engage his brain first....Time to let this topic rest, don't you think? Unless, of course, someone wants to get it back on topic....Janet
Oh come on Janet we all know you only fish as everyone down the local wont jump into bed with ya, no need to stamp all over Halo because your feeling frustrated :(
I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.;)
LOL oh baby that was good..

Hi Anthony

As the thread has now become the Tomsk/Minerva show (just like old times), I intend steering clear from now on.

I would like to assure you though that I didn't mean to offend you personally and yes, in defending myself, things got out of hand.

If I did cause you any offense then I apologise, life's too short to fall out for long (especially for atheists, when we're gone, we're gone).

i'm sure the mods will be along shortly to close the thread so I'll tell you here. I respect your right to hold any beliefs you wish, though I can't bring myself to respect those beliefs.

I wish you nothing but good will and will happily buy you a pint and talk about boats if we ever come to meet.

Cheers

Carl

thats very big of you carl, good show.(nods)and i quite agree is time to let this rest.anthony LOL to your post.;)

Anthony,Sadly, you also seem to be lacking in the brain/mouth co-ordination department, if that's the best retort you can come up with.I'll leave you to carry on. I have better fish to fry.....Janet
that explains the nasty smell... :(

When you lot get going.... 21 pages???

The way I see it religion is simple, you have 100 years (or perhaps five more minutes) if you're lucky. You can spend that time preparing to die and be judged or you can get on with it and let him/her/it/them/Andy Capp sort it all out when you get there. I'm working on living rather than dying.

Of course I also have an in on the truth and let me tell you, you're all on your way to a horrible encounter with a group of miffed otters.