Pagans Afloat

Stourbridgeguy

Featured Posts

fao carl:

i think its about time i cleared up one or two loose ends here because apparently i've been offended because im religious!.

firstly i am not a religious person. i do not believe in "god".

secondly i am not annoyed at you 'piss taking' on this or any subject, but this has gone beyond a piss take hasn't it?. its sod all to do with the subject matter but more to do with the attitudes you and a few more people on here have towards anyone who dare to say something contrary to you or your take on things. i am annoyed at your attitude(s) to others on these forums whatever their topics maybe, etc., but that is of no concern carl; what is of concern to me is you continually seem to get pleasure from brow beating people and berating them in the guise of 'having a laugh', when what your actually doing is just going out to smack people down all the time. there is an element on here who continually dissect every sodding sentence people write and then set about on what can only be described as a acidic attack on that person/persons. i was annoyed at how you spoke to anthony, so i stepped in. this is nothing more than pure bullying tactics and your not on your own on these boards, there are several more with your mindset. and yes we have choices whether or not to post, before you throw that old chestnut at me. what does surprise me is the amount of time you and your cohorts seem to spend on these boards every day! what are you all supposed to be doing for a living? you certainly can't be putting quality time into doing your jobs, because you're spending far too much time taking the rip out of people to be doing that.

i've had my say and i have no doubt what so ever that a suitable flood of diatribe and a spewing of bile will ensue. but can i ask you in all seriousness to just question what the hell are you getting out of continually feeling you have to be like this with people?(slapping down and undermining and generally setting out to berate people) why do you feel this is necessary. what is your major malfunction. you really ought to consider what i have said before you start on the offencive/offensives. (and that is meant both ways).

i won't be replying to you or any of your "brothers in arms" if you do reply because it will just turn even nastier than it already has. and if you don't like what i have said? tough. now you know how it feels!

hope you like my signature, i thought it was so fitting...

Hiya Halo, you're a bit of an excitable type aincha? I love a full and frank exchange of views and fully support the right of all-comers to spout off as much nonsense as they like, but I also strongly believe that anyoe who chooses to come over all self-righteous and, excuse the religeous reference, 'holier than thou' on an BB system put his or her head on the block and should not get all freaky if people express converse views, that surely is the life-blood of a discussion forum.

There have been plenty of members who kick off at the slightest contrary view, one individual particually springs to mind who had the most xenophobic, right wing and ill-reasoned rational I personally have ever heard, in the end she threw her toys out of the pram, spat the dummy and declared that 'life was too short' and stomped off in a proper huff. She had on occasion a been faintly amusing diversion, most especially when she used to threaten to get her partner to beat people up, havnt heard such childish twaddle since nursery.... ;) I do hope you are not going down the same avenue as that poor misbegotten and deluded specimin, but after addressing a well respected and knowledgable member of the forums (or fora) as a compulsive masturbator, I feel you may be cut from the same cloth ...... :(

Actually using the word deity is a small move on my part towards PCness. Using the word god could be felt to be exclusive and possibly insulting to theists who believe in either goddesses, pantheons or non-gender based mimetic conventions.

In other words I was merely trying to be polite :(

had any run is with plod recently for threatening behaviour? :( or was that someone else? :Dhere we go round two with dickless wonderboy... LOL

who are you addressing that contentious, misinformed waffle at?

had any run is with plod recently for threatening behaviour? :D or was that someone else? :Dhere we go round two with dickless wonderboy... LOL

Bring it on Minny, bring it on :(;)

does anyone remember that sub-standard Doors album track ' Your lost, little girl'?

Edited by tomsk

I don't hold your behavior against you because I realize it was caused by childhood trauma; your parents spanked you when you fell on your head and broke the cement.

:(

How amusing, cut to shreds by your rapier-like wit.... Pray ( ;):D ) continue...

not gone yet...im going no where ...always been here ;)and im not really a fairy tomsky... don't do wishes ;)LOLFor any onlookers, this exchange of words has been going on for a couple of years now (on and off) between myself and good old tomsk. he can't resist me you see. attracted like a magnet :( or a moth to a flame~~~sigh its quite sweet really!ahhhhh ;)

Edited by Halo

not gone yet...im going no where ...always been here ;)and im not really a fairy tomsky... don't do wishes ;)LOLFor any onlookers, this exchange of words has been going on for a couple of years now (on and off) between myself and good old tomsk. he can't resist me you see. attracted like a magnet ;) or a moth to a flame~~~sigh its quite sweet really!ahhhhh :D

Just to set the record straight, and to excercise my right of reply. I consider Minerva to be a congenital idiot, devoid of any endearing or redeeming character traits. I destain both her and her skewed world view, though I defend her right to make a fool of herself :(

HAHAHA are you psychic?

LOL

I don't take it personally. Every time he opens his mouth he offends someone.

~~~prolly gone away to download some more sniping remarks :(

or gone offline to self harm~~~~or possible gone to re-group then come back

for a full on surprise attack from the rear!

Edited by Halo