Narrowboat Engineer Videos .... interesting and varied..

Featured Posts

It’s a shame he has not more subscribers, a lot of Newbie boaters would learn from Vloggers like this, instead of watching Vloggers who think they are something special with their boring cruising Vlogs that’s all about themselves.

• Greenie 2

On 12/03/2021 at 20:35, ditchcrawler said:

I have been filling my greaser wrong for years

But he still put too much grease in, and the stuff he put back in the can will be in the way the next time he fills the greaser.

On 12/03/2021 at 20:50, TheBiscuits said:

Have to say I do the "Wind the handle backwards while pushing into the grease tin" way rather than the "Faff about separating the whole thing" way.

Same here.

• Greenie 1

4 hours ago, David Mack said:

But he still put too much grease in, and the stuff he put back in the can will be in the way the next time he fills the greaser.

Same here.

It was the way he was twisting and pulling the plunger out of the tube that made me disagree with his method, will be sticking to my twist it up the hole method.

• Greenie 1

12 hours ago, matty40s said:

It was the way he was twisting and pulling the plunger out of the tube that made me disagree with his method, will be sticking to my twist it up the hole method.

I dod it the way he showed. However he did put too much grease in but it is a good method. I used to screw it all the way back in but once some grease behind the plate pushed the plate off and it dropped in tut cut lol. I was at Sawley marina though so hopped in tut chandelry and bought another lol.