Support if you can

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PD1964 said:

So I take it you subscribed to a contentless Youtube channel ?

Actually I didnt. (But of course I have no way of proving it to you).

Screenshot_20200816-121113_YouTube.jpg

Edited by The Happy Nomad
Add screen shot

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

actually, now i look at the OP’s profile pic i reckon he already has a channel https://www.youtube.com/c/TravelsWithMartin

or do my eyes deceive me?

yeah, looks like same guy.... watched a few video, most of them are less than 5 mins length out of which 1 min is intro and pleading for subscription... hope he watches other vlogs and follows their success.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, 123alex786 said:

Its like the Instagram when the person follow you he needs to followed back just in some cases but if you upload the right data on your page then it does not need to follow back because that person will definately like your videos and maybe share them as well. but some youtubers needs quick response like they want to gain subscriber or watch time in short time. If any of you is interesting in gaining subs or watch time then this website SMM PANEL will solve all your problems and I use it personally and this website satisfy me as well.

Spam.

1 minute ago, 123alex786 said:

Its like the Instagram when the person follow you he needs to followed back just in some cases but if you upload the right data on your page then it does not need to follow back because that person will definately like your videos and maybe share them as well. but some youtubers needs quick response like they want to gain subscriber or watch time in short time. If any of you is interesting in gaining subs or watch time then this website SMM PANEL will solve all your problems and I use it personally and this website satisfy me as well.

Can you translate that into English I assume that you are offering Spam to the forum members ?

I am glad website satisfy you well, maybe you be satisfied in other place ?

1 hour ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Can you translate that into English I assume that you are offering Spam to the forum members ?

I am glad website satisfy you well, maybe you be satisfied in other place ?

Are you referring to "the other place"?