New batteries charge control

Eloisec93

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, Mike Todd said:

So no quoting that infallible source, Narrowboatworld!

I believe the rule (that has been in place for several years) is aimed at folks promoting their own commercial business, rathe than a website that has adverts incorporated in it.

It appears fairly clear :

ADVERTISING

• Commercial advertising is strictly not permitted anywhere on CWDF unless prior approval has been obtained by the Site Management

• Posts with reference to commercial products and/or services are permitted where relevant and in context

• Member signatures may contain a single link to a personal (non-commercial) website

• Private for sale adverts are permitted but must be posted within the dedicated sections provided and are subject to moderator approval

• Members are permitted to place relevant links to both commercial and personal websites within the Links Directory 

Back to the OPs problem, Is that Sterling charge controller on a mains charger ( I can't find it) or his solar charger with a happy face. Please dont take a happy face as meaning your batteries are fully charged, go on charge voltage and tail current

On 05/01/2020 at 11:34, Mike the Boilerman said:

Seems we have a new rule. No links to sites that contain advertising!!

So what about links to Farce book or You bend. I hope @Athy has trawled the forum and removed ALL of those. Now, if only there was an unmoderated boat forum there would be no thoughtless and unfair thoughts of "over officious modding". 

Edited by Jim Riley
Just because.

1 minute ago, Jim Riley said:

So what about links to Farce book. I hope you have trawled the forum and removed ALL of those.

Me? How would I remove links to anything?

The complaint is about mods here applying rules they just made up and don't exist, whilst ignoring/refusing to apply the rules that DO exist.

6 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Me? How would I remove links to anything?

The complaint is about mods here applying rules they just made up and don't exist, whilst ignoring/refusing to apply the rules that DO exist.

To quick with that trigger finger. I read it, edited it and I do agree. You really should join the other team, @rusty69 has settled in nicely after a nervous toe dip. Or just put your flounciest frilliest frock on again????

4 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

To quick with that trigger finger. I read it, edited it and I do agree. You really should join the other team, @rusty69 has settled in nicely after a nervous toe dip. Or just put your flounciest frilliest frock on again????

Hey.I bat for both sides.

No no no, that came out all wrong!

damn,damn,damn.

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Hey.I bat for both sides.

No no no, that came out all wrong!

damn,damn,damn.

As you know you can bat for whichever side you want over there. All welcome. Eg the latest discussions about a tender behind.