Solar....how much wattage is enough

Matt&Jo

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, WotEver said:

No, that’s one I haven’t yet ticked off my bucket list...

Now this is really good to know. If we get any problems with string theory, we will be good to go!

Now, if you are Sheldon, who is Bert?

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

I usually hate watching American sitcoms but for this one I make an exception. Now up to series 2 episode 15, second time around.

I’ve never seen it. 

12 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I’ve never seen it. 

So that's why your admitting to being Sheldon!

6 minutes ago, Robbo said:

It gets good at around series 3, but you really need to watch from the very start to appreciate it.   Amy is my favourite character.

Yes, the characters developed a lot through the first and second series. 

1 hour ago, Dr Bob said:

Yes, the characters developed a lot through the first and second series

I enjoyed the early days when it was primarily about nerdy geeks having to coexist and the genius of penny as a counterpoint, think it may of morphed into a more standard sitcom nowadays so tend not to watch it. 

Can you imagine what this thread would of been like if those characters had been involved in it, would of got well out of control and off topic. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, reg said:

I enjoyed the early days when it was primarily about nerdy geeks having to coexist and the genius of penny as a counterpoint, think it may of morphed into a more standard sitcom nowadays so tend not to watch it. 

Can you imagine what this thread would of been like if those characters had been involved in it, would of got well out of control and off topic. 

Yeah a group of nerds having attractive girlfriends/wife’s isn’t what the show was originally about.

4 hours ago, reg said:

Really, at times I think it is those characters here! ......or maybe more like Last of the summer wine.?

3 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

Correct me if I'm wrong,I think, not sure though, this thread has gone off topic?

I thought the WotEver postulate had answered the topic.

39 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Really, at times I think it is those characters here! ......or maybe more like Last of the summer wine.?

I thought the WotEver postulate had answered the topic.

So who is our penny? , female common sense amongst the geeks and nerds. 

Edited by reg
  • Haha 1

Persackly.

My solar is performing very well, now that we have sunshine. They have got rid of 32 Amp hrs this morning, but not yet reached 'float'. That's the target. And we have the inverter on to charge the bosses radio. So I'm pleased.