What does this mean?

dor

Featured Posts

Yes its genuine

We have a test version of the website which is an entire replica of the main site, but in a test domain, where........testing is done. I am running through a series of checks on a reconfiguration of the report centre, part of which inadvertently sent out email(s) to various members. It can be safely ignored.

Thanks for the explanation Paul.

Daniel

How do I sign up to get these emails?

I've received nothing so far!

I don't know the details, but even if it's due to go out to every member, the volume of emails that is means it will take hours to send them all as the send rate is limited to manage server load and avoid becoming marked as a spam webserver.

Daniel

Yes its genuine

We have a test version of the website which is an entire replica of the main site, but in a test domain, where........testing is done. I am running through a series of checks on a reconfiguration of the report centre, part of which inadvertently sent out email(s) to various members. It can be safely ignored.

Are its your fault