Marcus on Ch 4

ditchcrawler

Featured Posts

Please take me to court, surely the donations will stop soon, as I say keep donating and funding his life on the water, mugs. Why bother working when you can live off guillable people's donations/money, Man of the year my @rse.

Either way, Northernboater IS coming across as a 1st class bell end with his increasingly deranged posts....

And you London boaters are coming across as clueless, I should image most of you work in th IT and financial world, not on the hands on working world and you lack life experience and common sense of the older generation.

Please take me to court, surely the donations will stop soon, as I say keep donating and funding his life on the water, mugs. Why bother working when you can live off guillable people's donations/money, Man of the year my @rse.

And you London boaters are coming across as clueless, I should image most of you work in th IT and financial world, not on the hands on working world and you lack life experience and common sense of the older generation.

Cough cough

post-24819-0-14955000-1443975387.jpeg

Right on que,

Get a map and look for the Nene and the welland and see if you can work out what part if the country I'm in. I'll give you a clue, its nowhere near London IR the Thames ;)

Then have a guess at where mechanical wizard comes in on the scale of IT services, I wonder how many It consultants can weld and fabricate, mill, turn, design and install pneumatic and hydraulic systems etc etc etc- not many I guess ;)

Lastly, another poster stated you and your girlfriend ripped Marcus off to the time of 5k, care to comment on that rather than typing random nonsense?

Right on que,

Get a map and look for the Nene and the welland and see if you can work out what part if the country I'm in. I'll give you a clue, its nowhere near London IR the Thames wink.png

Then have a guess at where mechanical wizard comes in on the scale of IT services, I wonder how many It consultants can weld and fabricate, mill, turn, design and install pneumatic and hydraulic systems etc etc etc- not many I guess wink.png

Lastly, another poster stated you and your girlfriend ripped Marcus off to the time of 5k, care to comment on that rather than typing random nonsense?

it was sold on ebay for 5 grand according to richard who was on the boat next door

and here was me thinking you were a northern ish lad

Indeed, the Nene outfall is into the wash, which I guess if you want to stretch the imagination is also the north sea that the Thames Estuary shares so, maybe, just maybe we are connected with those London boaters after all!

We are about 1 hour from the smoke by train, we are getting a second line to our nearest town, good for the economy and house prices, down side is the influx of chancing dreamers....

My mate from Cricklade maintains I'm a northerner, I never have checked how far north we are though :)

it was sold on ebay for 5 grand according to richard who was on the boat next door

Allenafour made the comment, is northern boater or his Mrs the EBay seller?

Come on northern boater, don't be shy....

Edited by gazza

Either way, Northernboater IS coming across as a 1st class bell end with his increasingly deranged posts....

I am not sure what debating point you are making here: that people North of the Watford Gap should not be allowed out in charge of a mouth, or keyboard? I can't agree. Mr. Boater's posts seem to me to be light-hearted banter and quite harmless. But then I have read only the last few of them.

I am not sure what debating point you are making here: that people North of the Watford Gap should not be allowed out in charge of a mouth, or keyboard? I can't agree. Mr. Boater's posts seem to me to be light-hearted banter and quite harmless. But then I have read only the last few of them.

Scroll back a bit.....

Alternatively look at the original sinking thread, I think northern boater has issues...

You openly accuse somebody of theft without a jot of proof, you pretend to know what people do for a living, where they live and how old they are and then state they lack life experience and common sense of the older generation.

If that life experience has done nothing but taught you how to lie, point fingers and make up bizarre scenarios then you can stick it, you have failed your generation.

• Greenie 1

You openly accuse somebody of theft without a jot of proof, you pretend to know what people do for a living, where they live and how old they are and then state they lack life experience and common sense of the older generation.

If that life experience has done nothing but taught you how to lie, point fingers and make up bizarre scenarios then you can stick it, you have failed your generation.

My profile gives my age, occupation (to a degree) boat location, supoorted rugby team for a start, northern boater has viewed my profile - of that I know.

Should he care to read a few more posts he would be able to workout my marital status, number of kids, place of work, political views, boating experience, interests outside of boating. What skills I poses and how much knowledge I have on a variety of subjects (particularly cars...) on and on it goes....

Alternatively, he could carry on being a clueless gob shite knocking Marcus and anyone else who doesn't share his myopic outlook on life.

BTW Wanted, an greenie for you :cheers:

Edited by gazza

Don't tell me you too think he is the man of the year! The river Nene, I take it you too don't travel the waterways much like the London boaters. I stick by the previous posts that he is having a life on the water paid by donations, What was your contribution to to the programme?

Don't tell me you too think he is the man of the year! The river Nene, I take it you too don't travel the waterways much like the London boaters. I stick by the previous posts that he is having a life on the water paid by donations, What was your contribution to to the programme?

If you stick by it, prove it. I have no connections with the program or Marcus, and neither do you. Do you?

You really are something special! My boating experience is many and varied and has absolutely nothing to do with Marcus or his situation ;)

Does it come as a surprise I had no contribution to the programme?

I didn't watch it, I have read your posts though....

Still dodging Allenafour post that you or your girlfriend sold the boat to Marcus then.

If you stick by it, prove it. I have no connections with the program or Marcus, and neither do you. Do you?

I have nothing to do with the original seller, but looking at your profile you have little but to live your life on a boat in Lonon. You have not got a clue Kid. Let the asylum seekers/refugees in their welcome, on your boat? Edited by Northernboater

You really are something special! My boating experience is many and varied and has absolutely nothing to do with Marcus or his situation ;)

Does it come as a surprise I had no contribution to the programme?

I didn't watch it, I have read your posts though....

Still dodging Allenafour post that you or your girlfriend sold the boat to Marcus then.

The boater's on the Nene tend not to get off very much so are non-moving continuous cruisers, so maybe one day you'll get it. Till then your welcome to the Marcus's of the waterways. Please invite them to your waterway

greenie rob he is a right pain in the axxe

Isn't Northernboater the 'member' who once made some rather stupid unjustifiable comments about your boat.? Or am I confusing them with another 'member'.

If not so I apologise to 'member' Northernboater.

I have nothing to do with the original seller, but looking at your profile you have little but to live your life on a boat in Lonon. You have not got a clue Kid. Let the asylum seekers/refugees in their welcome, on your boat?

Perhaps a little less sauce before you next post my friend.

Isn't Northernboater the 'member' who once made some rather stupid unjustifiable comments about your boat.? Or am I confusing them with another 'member'.

If not so I apologise to 'member' Northernboater.

Perhaps a little less sauce before you next post my friend.

And who are you? Had a boat for a few years, sold it and still wants to top he's posts up. Just look at your last topics/posts absolutely nothing to do with boats, bye bye, tried a boat and couldn't hack it. Bye

And who are you? Had a boat for a few years, sold it and still wants to top he's posts up. Just look at your last topics/posts absolutely nothing to do with boats, bye bye, tried a boat and couldn't hack it. Bye

oh dear me, somebody fetch him his angry trousers....

I guess I was correct on both counts.