Onboard Solar Gone Missing

BargeeSpud

Featured Posts

Hiya,

I've been trying to access the Onboard Solar website at www.onboardsolar.co.uk, but the pages are loading blank, does anyone know what has happend to the site? Has its domain been changed or has Tim packed up for some reason?

I'd like to buy some of his tilting panel mounting brackets.

s-l1000.jpg

Cheers.

Edited by BargeeSpud

i am due to have 1000's of laser cut items in stainless cut in the next couple of weeks so will get a price - i am thinking of making them about 200mm in height x 250mm in length and also able to fit to a curved roof with a new profile shape.

Edited by the barnacle

i am due to have 1000's of laser cut items in stainless cut in the next couple of weeks so will get a price - i am thinking of making them about 200mm in height x 250mm in length and also able to fit to a curved roof with a new profile shape.

Sounds good to me.

If you want to use the forum to rally up some interest let me know.

Daniel

This is interesting. We are thinking of ways to mount solar on the roof. I saw the price of the ones presently available and thought it a bit steep. Hopefully these will be priced sensibly and realistically.

Martyn