Best pay your CRT licence

bigcol

Featured Posts

you have no idea of the full facts and to be honest I actually am not really worried about comments from you sat behind your computer screen passing judgement on something you know nothing about now if you was a relevant person involved in the actual situation i would be bothered but your not.....but hey continue your keyboard warrior tactics I am not interested in engaging with you so your surmised jumped up you think you know it all attitude is going straight over my head freeman god get a life NOBODY asked for your input

I would give you a greenie for that but have run out.

I appreciate your time given to this forum. Thankyou.

• Greenie 1

you have no idea of the full facts and to be honest I actually am not really worried about comments from you sat behind your computer screen passing judgement on something you know nothing about now if you was a relevant person involved in the actual situation i would be bothered but your not.....but hey continue your keyboard warrior tactics I am not interested in engaging with you so your surmised jumped up you think you know it all attitude is going straight over my head freeman god get a life NOBODY asked for your input

I have no idea of the full facts. That much is undoubtedly true.

You have no idea of the full facts. Rather you have what somebody has told you from his side.

As to engaging with me, then its VERY easy. If you don't want to engage, nobody is forcing you to reply.

You say that nobody asked for my input. The beauty of it is that nobody has to. If you choose to make your dispute public, anybody can choose to comment as they want without being invited.

• Greenie 2

I have no idea of the full facts. That much is undoubtedly true.

You have no idea of the full facts. Rather you have what somebody has told you from his side.

As to engaging with me, then its VERY easy. If you don't want to engage, nobody is forcing you to reply.

You say that nobody asked for my input. The beauty of it is that nobody has to. If you choose to make your dispute public, anybody can choose to comment as they want without being invited.

your funny .....MR..... I am the person as you put it thats sat in front of all the relevant paperwork concerning the whole matter plus more separate video footage that has not been placed on youtube.... That is actually engaging with CART concerning this actual boat.... But I suppose along the way of your keyboard warrior attitude you missed it out and added bits to beef up your argument now sad to say...... I was directed here by a kind soul who told me your were quote a "NICE BUNCH OF HELPFUL PEOPLE" maybe it was another forum they was directing me too..........:) but to those who have been helpful and non negative thank you I appreciate the advice and sorry if its turned into a non relevant war of words ........Feel free to continue your non relevant posts

• Greenie 1

So why post on a forum?

Surely the whole point is that you will get comments.

your funny .....MR..... I am the person as you put it thats sat in front of all the relevant paperwork concerning the whole matter plus more separate video footage that has not been placed on youtube.... That is actually engaging with CART concerning this actual boat.... But I suppose along the way of your keyboard warrior attitude you missed it out and added bits to beef up your argument now sad to say...... I was directed here by a kind soul who told me your were quote a "NICE BUNCH OF HELPFUL PEOPLE" maybe it was another forum they was directing me too..........smile.png but to those who have been helpful and non negative thank you I appreciate the advice and sorry if its turned into a non relevant war of words ........Feel free to continue your non relevant posts

If you have all of the paperwork, relevant information and are in contact with CRT, why the need to post here?

Just because the information you are being given isn't what you want to hear because it doesn't back up your case it doesn't mean that is can not be posted.

By "helpful people" do you mean ones that will continue to feed you what you want to hear rather then what you need to hear?

• Greenie 1

So why post on a forum?

Surely the whole point is that you will get comments.

If you have all of the paperwork, relevant information and are in contact with CRT, why the need to post here?

Just because the information you are being given isn't what you want to hear because it doesn't back up your case it doesn't mean that is can not be posted.

By "helpful people" do you mean ones that will continue to feed you what you want to hear rather then what you need to hear?

when I posted the other day I actually found someone who wanted to help and now have someone offering decent advice this post was 25 pages long before I even joined of people passing judgement

So far it would seem that the answer is 'no, they can't come up with an explanation' . . . . . just some pointless questions based on fanciful and incorrect assumptions instead.

Good grief Tony, surely you aren't talking to yourself here, are you? (as one who was criticised for allegedly doing the same)rolleyes.gif

when I posted the other day I actually found someone who wanted to help and now have someone offering decent advice this post was 25 pages long before I even joined of people passing judgement

That's because it is a discussion forum. It's what it is here for, to discuss various different topics.

Good for your that you have someone offering you advice, is it the right advice though?

You have already witnessed where listening to and believing the wrong advice gets you.

His company is listed on your link if you care to look propely

Company results for "canal river"

Showing 1 to 10 of 26 Company results

Not Verified xowner-verified-no.png.pagespeed.ic.un60
basic-info-icon.png.pagespeed.ce.9p_yHB3 Active - 09084892
pricing-icon-trading-addresses.png.pages WESTON WHARF SALT WORKS LANE, WESTON, STAFFORD, ST18 0JE

Are they? Even if the case does not go the full distance?

Unless the case was heard in camera then whatever a Judge says in Court is, by definition, in the public domain if you are interested enough to want to sit through the case (if it's County Court). If it was Crown Court then a stenographer should have recorded what was said which can be retrieved by interested parties.

His company is listed on your link if you care to look propely

Company results for "canal river"

Showing 1 to 10 of 26 Company results

Not Verified xowner-verified-no.png.pagespeed.ic.un60
basic-info-icon.png.pagespeed.ce.9p_yHB3 Active - 09084892
pricing-icon-trading-addresses.png.pages WESTON WHARF SALT WORKS LANE, WESTON, STAFFORD, ST18 0JE

Established in June 2014?

Director Ian Braine?

Established in June 2014?

Director Ian Braine?

You said "Its a company that doesn't exist." and posted a link to prove it, in fact the company is listed there.

I see no claim to be a director or owner of the company being made by Tony in his signature "A. K. Dunkley, Canal & River Transport Services, Nottingham (Est. 1968).

I was just correcting your factual inaccuracyrolleyes.gif

K

1) If you are in full posession of the facts then state them. You have every right to so do and forum members will be listen.

2) Forum members are not obliged to agree with your views or interpretation.

3) You damage your case by resorting to personal attacks on people who do not agree with you, particularly as it now appears and your previous post suggests, you know all the facts and thus by implication have only shared some of them

4) I would say, unfortunately, you are not alone on this forum in resorting to personal attacks on people who do not agree with their view

Edited by 5thHorseman
  • Greenie 1

Your troubles of long ago are over , why you feel that you should forever be in the pocket of CRT because they showed you pity and never threw you off the waterways by the scruff of your neck is beyond me , this is about a licence not being paid and a boat getting seized effectivley removing someone from the waterways , as you will know people who behaved far worse , imho , are still infesting the waterways.

You need to stop banging on about what "crimes" others are supposed to be commiting and remember your own antics , maybe you expect to come to the attention of CRT yourself again in the future and think all this scraping and crawling in support of anything CRT propose or do will help you should you fall of your horse again.

Just a general reminder to all, that site guidelines exist here, and that personal attacks aren't allowed. Thanks to the members who have prevented the thread escalating into arguements. Let's keep it nice and peaceful, and maybe some real facts might be shared, which would be great :)

Just a general reminder to all, that site guidelines exist here, and that personal attacks aren't allowed. Thanks to the members who have prevented the thread escalating into arguements. Let's keep it nice and peaceful, and maybe some real facts might be shared, which would be great smile.png

What personal attacks?

You said "Its a company that doesn't exist." and posted a link to prove it, in fact the company is listed there.

I see no claim to be a director or owner of the company being made by Tony in his signature "A. K. Dunkley, Canal & River Transport Services, Nottingham (Est. 1968).

I was just correcting your factual inaccuracyrolleyes.gif

K

It wasn't factually incorrect and it still isn't.

Just a general reminder to all, that site guidelines exist here, and that personal attacks aren't allowed. Thanks to the members who have prevented the thread escalating into arguements. Let's keep it nice and peaceful, and maybe some real facts might be shared, which would be great smile.png

As you brought up the rules wink.png

"Adverts

No commercial advertising of product, services, or anything else is permitted on the forum, either in public posts or via private messaging, and private for-sale adverts must be posted in the dedicated sections provide. The owner may permit advertising to at his sole discretion. Within the context of discussion, information about the use of, the location of and the price of products is permitted. Member are permitted to place links to commercial and personal websites in the Links Directory, under the relevant section, this is not intended to house adverts or for link to commercial sites in which the member has a vested interest. A link to one personal and non-commercial website is allowed in your signature."

As you brought up the rules wink.png

"Adverts

No commercial advertising of product, services, or anything else is permitted on the forum, either in public posts or via private messaging, and private for-sale adverts must be posted in the dedicated sections provide. The owner may permit advertising to at his sole discretion. Within the context of discussion, information about the use of, the location of and the price of products is permitted. Member are permitted to place links to commercial and personal websites in the Links Directory, under the relevant section, this is not intended to house adverts or for link to commercial sites in which the member has a vested interest. A link to one personal and non-commercial website is allowed in your signature."

which part are you referring to and to whom is it aimed at?