Ignore List

Featured Posts

I've found ignoring pointless because of the amount of posts you see quoted by other members.

It was helpful at one particularly traumatic time but all is good now so no one is on my ignore list.

32 on my ignore list. Mostly people who have started posting in a blaze of vitriol from day 1, blossomed quickly, and then disappeared into the night. Some are frequent contributors but whose input when blanked out doesn't seem to affect a thread very much. A couple I still read quite often because they do affect the thread. The ones who do have useful input but have an unpleasant manner are easily the biggest nuisance.

Good post....good points.....but......32 !!!

When I saw people saying they had 5 or 6 on ignore I thought that was excessive.....goodness ! surely that must make a heck of a hole in some threads.......(Of course I might just be wasting my time replying...unsure.png )

Good post....good points.....but......32 !!!

When I saw people saying they had 5 or 6 on ignore I thought that was excessive.....goodness ! surely that must make a heck of a hole in some threads.......(Of course I might just be wasting my time replying...unsure.png )

Don't overlook that the number of people on one's IGNORE list is not the same as the number of people one is ignoring.

There are eight posters on my IGNORE list for example, only four of whom are set to IGNORE. And one of those no longer posts.

The other four have been shitebags in the past but not any longer, so they are set back to SHOW.

MtB

I only have two on my ignore list, both purely because of their particularly annoying style of posting and not because of their content.

I am however going to make more use of the ignore function in future...

Janet

Good Morning Martyn you are not on my ignore list...then neither is anyone else

Enjoy church, can be beneficial to soothe the inner disturbances of the mind that appears to control use of keyboard and words written.

Have a good day.

Good Morning Martyn you are not on my ignore list...then neither is anyone else

Enjoy church, can be beneficial to soothe the inner disturbances of the mind that appears to control use of keyboard and words written.

Have a good day.

Thank you for your kind comments.

I decided not to go to church as I prefer my inner disturbances to remain just so.

Martyn