Canal Boat Magazine - May 1998

Proper Job

Featured Posts

You may be able to get a copy here: http://www.magazineexchange.co.uk/canal-boat-magazine/

Thanks for the link. The only 1998 issue they have is August :(

What was it about?

The R tickle I mean

It would appear that a feature boat in the mag is one I'm in the process of potentially purchasing

Thanks for the link. The only 1998 issue they have is August sad.png

It would appear that a feature boat in the mag is one I'm in the process of potentially purchasing

And do you think you'll buy it for real when you have completed the process of potentially purchasing it?

:D

I am sitting with a copy on the sofa behind me and a scanner adjacent to my right hand. PM an e-mail address and I'll scan and e-mail to you. Please confirm boat name - I think I know it but would like confirmation.

Isn't the forum a wonderful place, when people are being helpful, rather than antagonistic.

Well done Mr T.

Isn't the forum a wonderful place, when people are being helpful, rather than antagonistic.

Well done Mr T.

I think that most of the members are very helpful, willing to share their knowledge, time and resources

There's only a few that are antagonistic. Trouble is, they usually have the loudest mouths