Where on my boat is the Gorwing Garlic

matty40s

Featured Posts

I haf just recieved the lateststs Boatrs Update, Damian mentshuns Gorwing Garlik on my bote. I haf neffer fouwnd this yet, , and wot can I do aboutit when I find it..

Hi Matthew,

Just a quick email to let you know that there's a new edition of Boaters' Update now online. If you'd prefer, you can download it as a PDF or listen to an audio version found on the webpage.
We start this edition with the sad news of Sonia Rolt’s death. Widow of pioneering canal campaigner Tom Rolt, Sonia was a remarkable woman in her own right – read the full article for a fuller reflection of Sonia’s life and legacy.

In other articles we'll give you the lowdown on the upcoming winter maintenance works, gorwing garlic on your boat and tying up properly at a mooring among a lot of other things!

Damian - sperlinchequer please for publicly published stuff.

Plint orff the larst tree bloaters upplates. Immerce in a fucket of water for many daze until moldy. This swill take a long slime cos theirs no subtence inane upplate. plomk a garlick blub in the brew. this will kep vampires & most purples away from yore bote for years.