Top marks for canal & river trust

luggsy

Featured Posts

Always used to be a problem renewing at end of calendar year. Problem arises as many boaters renew then as if ever have a gold licence they start in January and that moves your renewal date for ever. Bw used to go on holiday well before Christmas and not return till into January. We used to go into an office in early December but not get the licence till late January. We had enforcement officers not believing we'd paid in the days before hand held computers.

However, crt have been much quicker to issue licences in last few years.

We have always recieved ours promptly.

Applied for our new licences yesterday morning and got an email reply yesterday afternoon to say it was being processed.

Hopefully should get them next week in plenty of time before the old ones expire at the end of the month.

Miserable git.

You really are a silly women. I don't suppose you are able to qualify your statement.

I would also put on record that my parents were not only married but married to each other. Therefore your comment that I am illegitimate is unfounded. It would be insulting if made by someone or than you, see the first line. wink.png

So what is wrong with someone praising CRT for their swift service?

Or did you just fancy having your usual whine?

You really are a miserable old git.

http://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/git

Do you write somewhere and comment after going into a shop and walking out with something you have paid for.Or comment when the insurance company sends you, without delay, the policy documents you have paid for. All Canal and River Trust transactions should be swift and it is a sad reflection upon them when someone feels it necessary to comment when they get it right.

If you are are going to quote definitions or sources do your homework properly.

BTW, liked the latest pictures, lots of water and river banks.

How many different definitions of miserable git would you like?

People offer compliments for work well done on a regular basis. Perhaps your miserable personality fails to spot this.

ETA: This is one of my favourites:

"a contemptible person, often a fool"

Edited by Naughty Cal

People offer compliments for work well done on a regular basis. Perhaps your miserable personality fails to spot this.

So you think that for Canal and River Trust to get a licence in the post, without undue delay, is getting "work well done".

That makes me contemptible because I don't, I think that is one of their duties.

As for the definition of "git" perhaps you shouldn't parade your ignorance and ability to see further than the end of your nose. I shall refrain from commenting on the length and shape of your nose, such as long and pointed. Whoops, sorry, just slipped out.