Looking for Katie G daughter of Doug

Paul Greaves2

Featured Posts

.?

Relative mate. Long lost. Put on Forum cuase I dunno how to PM people. Did send query to mods but no reply. If you can help would be good. Thred on saltaire. http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=42425&hl=otley&page=2%C2'> Katie referred to by Pete H in reply to discssion on boat built by my Uncle. Cheers

Relative mate. Long lost. Put on Forum cuase I dunno how to PM people. Did send query to mods but no reply. If you can help would be good. Thred on saltaire. Katie referred to by Pete H in reply to discssion on boat built by my Uncle. Cheers

You need five posts before you can PM any body on here......

Just post on every thread like The Dog house and you'll quickly get them laugh.png

Or, just as effectively, post a comment asking why would anybody be interested in a non-canal related boating thread every time Naughty Cal posts one of her extremely interesting accounts of her offshore ventures. tongue.png

• Greenie 1

Just post on every thread like The Dog house and you'll quickly get them :lol:

I see you have dragged our argument over to this thread, how does that help the OP exactly?

Or, just as effectively, post a comment asking why would anybody be interested in a non-canal related boating thread every time Naughty Cal posts one of her extremely interesting accounts of her offshore ventures. :P

Ah yes, I'm surprised he didn't pull me up about my River Dart thread last week.

Sorry lads, went to bed last night. Well , not exactly the replies I was looking for but at least it kept the thead going and its still on the first page of General Chat. Cheers.

However you now have the requisite number of posts to be able to send a PM on here.....

Ah yes, I'm surprised he didn't pull me up about my River Dart thread last week.

To be fair, your post and pics were one of the better posts lately, and with photos.

Took me back. Well done Doghouse

Miss that, slapping of water on the Hull, and seagulls!

So where can you get that sound, near the coast, but on flat stuff.

Magic!!

To be fair, your post and pics were one of the better posts lately, and with photos.

Took me back. Well done Doghouse

Miss that, slapping of water on the Hull, and seagulls!

So where can you get that sound, near the coast, but on flat stuff.

Magic!!

Thanks...