Wolverhampton 21

Alf27

Featured Posts

Trains do this as well. The timetables of course never take into account temporary speed restrictions, and there are always lots of them for various reasons, therefore express trains which usually always travel at their maximum line speed and even accelerate away from temporary speed restrictions at max power back up to their line speed, still makes it almost impossible to make up the lost time and will arrive late.

Well we three boats made it. Tonka, Alfian and Islonian all set off at 13:45. Three boats, four people, and four dogs all tied up at the top of the flight just after 8.

With a bit of help in lock 21 I single handed the rest of the flight in five hours fifteen minutes which I reckon is pretty good.

Well we three boats made it. Tonka, Alfian and Islonian all set off at 13:45. Three boats, four people, and four dogs all tied up at the top of the flight just after 8.

With a bit of help in lock 21 I single handed the rest of the flight in five hours fifteen minutes which I reckon is pretty good.

Slow-coach! 4 hours 10 minutes for the flight. Now tied up in Wheaton Aston. You all need a go at the BCN challenge! ;-)

Slow-coach! 4 hours 10 minutes for the flight. Now tied up in Wheaton Aston. You all need a go at the BCN challenge! ;-)

I used to reckon three hours on my own, although I'd probably be slower now

Not sure I want Odana to know this though, all three trips single handing at this pace were in her boat...

Bloody hell!

The trip was made exciting, though, by CRT personnel driving down the flight to warn us to be careful of scroats and anti-social behaviour between locks 9 and 5.

As it was the only thing I had to deal with was a bloke sitting on the stonework at lock 7 tossing himself off. He stopped when he thought I could see him clearly. As I moved around the lock every time I turned to face his direction he was at again but stopped when I was looking at him.

Eventually I nipped up to open a paddle on lock 6 and as I ran back to 7 to get Tonka he was standing full on facing me, masturbating furiously. He stopped as I got closer again. When I said "You're going to have to stop what you're doing at some stage aren't you" he said "no worries", zipped himself up, and wandered off. If he'd have gone down the flight towards Katy on Alfian I'd have followed him but he walked away from the flight on a path.

Later on I wondered if his behaviour now is a precursor to sexual violence as his perversion develops over time - and in that case should I have called the police

Bloody hell!

The trip was made exciting, though, by CRT personnel driving down the flight to warn us to be careful of scroats and anti-social behaviour between locks 9 and 5.

As it was the only thing I had to deal with was a bloke sitting on the stonework at lock 7 tossing himself off. He stopped when he thought I could see him clearly. As I moved around the lock every time I turned to face his direction he was at again but stopped when I was looking at him.

Eventually I nipped up to open a paddle on lock 6 and as I ran back to 7 to get Tonka he was standing full on facing me, masturbating furiously. He stopped as I got closer again. When I said "You're going to have to stop what you're doing at some stage aren't you" he said "no worries", zipped himself up, and wandered off. If he'd have gone down the flight towards Katy on Alfian I'd have followed him but he walked away from the flight on a path.

Later on I wondered if his behaviour now is a precursor to sexual violence as his perversion develops over time - and in that case should I have called the police

I wouldn't worry. Sounds like typical dingle behaviour to me. :-)