Pillings lock facebook car parking

bigcol

Featured Posts

Just been on face book

Just seen Pillings post re bad parking and pictures of cars including number plates!!

Seems like a good way to lose customers to link to post

Just imagine if you was there, and suppose to be somewhere else, the wife wouldn't be happy lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203883664835452&id=1335973718

Col

Edited by bigcol

ROFLMAO

Looks like PL is up to his old tricks. Just how much of a complete idiot does one have to be to think that publicly shaming their customers is a good idea?

With someone as obtuse and incompetent as PL running the place, it won't be long before Pillings Lock Marina is back in receivership again. I wonder if PL has any clue that his public persona is that of a total buffoon?

Just been on face book

Just seen Pillings post re bad parking and pictures of cars including number plates!!

Seems like a good way to lose customers to link to post

Just imagine if you was there, and suppose to be somewhere else, the wife wouldn't be happy lol

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203883664835452&id=1335973718

Col

page not found. sorry, just remembered I blocked anything from him

How long before the car owners post supporting him in this action.

I wonder whether PL (man) has thought of writing a chapter to add to Dale Carnegie's book:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Win_Friends_and_Influence_People

Quote:

"Fundamental Techniques in Handling People.

1. Don't criticize, condemn, or complain.
  2. Give honest and sincere appreciation.
  3. Arouse in the other person an eager want.

Six Ways to Make People Like You

1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
  2. Smile.
  3. Remember that a person's name is, to that person, the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
  4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
  5. Talk in terms of the other person's interest.
  6. Make the other person feel important – and do it sincerely."
Edited by Ray T

Well, well, well - it appears the Steadmans are keeping their eye on the place - Mrs Steadman is asking for the story to be removed.

I'm not surprised it's been removed.

Folks at this marina must be laughing at the ability of Pillings to look like Pillocks

And to put posts like this on showing folks how professional they are.

Who ever put this post on needs to be on a even tighter collar and lead !

Col

DeanS, on 31 May 2014 - 5:05 PM, said:DeanS, on 31 May 2014 - 5:05 PM, said:

I'm so lost . I thought Pillings was now run by a new company. What is PL still doing running it....lol

Keep up - Paul Lillie is the Managing Director of Pillings Lock Marina (The Marina Operator)

Roy Rollins is Managing Director of Pillings Lock Trading, This company (not RR) own the freehold of the Marina and (presumably) lease the Marina to PLM Ltd

Edit : see my signature

Edited by Alan de Enfield

I'm so lost . I thought Pillings was now run by a new company. What is PL still doing running it....lol

It is. The new company is being run by Roy the boy (Rollings), and Roy the boy is being run by Paul Lillie.

Simples!

MtB

Same as a Screen shot (I think) Col

Do you think it was wrong of me to post on the FB page before it went down that the people carrier was mine and I was going to be gone for a couple of weeks, so they would just have to put up with my wonky parking till I return. And finished by saying not to worry, as I wouldn't be using their parking lot ever again :)

What's screen grab?

Yes I'm dumb asking, but have to!!!

If you have something on screen you can capture what you are looking at and turn it into an image.

On a Windows PC you press the print screen, top right.

If you have Windows vista or later there is a tool called the snipping tool which allows you capture part rather than all of what is on the screen.

You can do screen grabs on a smartphone or tablet also, the actual combination of buttons will depend on your device. Sadly no one seems to have captured this glorious example of using social media as a marketing machine :)

You can do screen grabs on a smartphone or tablet also, the actual combination of buttons will depend on your device. Sadly no one seems to have captured this glorious example of using social media as a marketing machine smile.png

Pillings Lock Marina added 2 new photos.

Rubbish Parking! if these cars are yours then please try to park a bit better next time you visit us

2 hours ago

|
|
|

Diana Steadman
Remove this please

Mods if this is going to cause bovver please delete it.

Edited by Ray T
  • Greenie 2

I cant see the page, but I get the idea!

I didn't do a screen grab but saved it to "Word". In doing this some functionality was lost but the main gist is intact.

I deliberately left out the vehicle photo's and the 8 comments made between the first and last remark.

Edited by Ray T