Has our friendly neighbourhood mod-threatener been reported?

Chop!

Featured Posts

I'm fed up of receiving notifications full of threats and expletives from the sad individual who claims to be in his 20s.

Surely it's time this was stopped once and for all, by reporting him to the authorities.

I'm in Frankfurt today and we just heard that a venue in Hamburg has been fined 1,000 because one of our party downloaded one episode of (of all things) How I met your mother! They gave us all the details including his IP address and programme details etc.

Using threatening behaviour is a crime, whether it is carried out in real life or online.

It seems this person needs help or to be advised to get away from his computer and join a society, club etc. to meet more people of his own age. But he can't be allowed to continue the way he has been.

Have I missed something?

I'm guessing another of his vile tirades has been removed... yet again,

he posted the day before yesterday too.

This one seems to be a 'real' poster rather than a spam bot, clearly if he is a real person who joins up each time to copy and paste his 'musings' into the forum he is one sad little dweeb..........

A politer choice of word than the one I was going to use.....

Single hander (or possible synonym thereof)?

I have been unaware of Dweebs'R'Us until now. News travels slowly here in the Fens.

It's highly unlikely that someone spamming threats like that is posting from his real IP address.

Since few of us have seen his posts, please give an indication of the nature and targets of these threats. It would help many of us to know what the knowledgeable few are on about.

Since few of us have seen his posts, please give an indication of the nature and targets of these threats. It would help many of us to know what the knowledgeable few are on about.

I didn't see todays post, but the previous ones were just a full page of text saying things like "kill the mods" and "all social groups are run by old people". It was quite random and didn't make a lot of sense.

I didn't see todays post, but the previous ones were just a full page of text saying things like "kill the mods" and "all social groups are run by old people". It was quite random and didn't make a lot of sense.

Why is that guy still on here?

Some people need to get a life.

Athy, on 14 Apr 2014 - 1:25 PM, said:

Its just a repeated string of abuse along the lines of telling the mods where he thinks they should go and if memory serves me right he is going to 'kill them'. repeated over and over - Classic infantile trolling

Why is that guy still on here?

Some people need to get a life.

Because he just re-joins under another name.

He sounds as if he would have been the ideal replacement for that poor young Sid Vicious in the Sex Pistols, a punky rock combo of long ago.

For those whom are fortunate, and not seen any of the posts from the 'erbert, they/he/she go through the process of using different ISP's, new email addresses, and join as new members - just so they/he/she (my money's on a 'he') can post a foul-mouthed diatribe as boilertext.

I think we've had as many as four visits in an evening, though with members hitting the report button fairly sharpish, their/his/her presence is fairly short-lived.

They/he/she does this across an unkown number of forums.

I cannot begin to explain the raison-d'etre of them/him/her, other than they/he/her have/has too much time on their/his/her hand/s

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 8912896) (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/ggbqjfrf/public_html/forums/admin/sources/classes/class_public_permissions.php on line 464

For those whom are fortunate, and not seen any of the posts from the 'erbert, they/he/she go through the process of using different ISP's, new email addresses, and join as new members - just so they/he/she (my money's on a 'he') can post a foul-mouthed diatribe as boilertext.

I think we've had as many as four visits in an evening, though with members hitting the report button fairly sharpish, their/his/her presence is fairly short-lived.

They/he/she does this across an unkown number of forums.

I cannot begin to explain the raison-d'etre of them/him/her, other than they/he/her have/has too much time on their/his/her hand/s

It seems like a lot of effort to wind a few boating people up.

This other forum I use they have a section where new posters have to make 20 posts before they can use the main forums.

But I wouldn't like to see that here.