:) tankies very muchly to two gentlemen of this parish

tree

Featured Posts

Oh, Got ya, Thanks DH, No wonder I couldn't make sence of it all. I thought it was to do with this Tree saga, I went back over the pages and just got even more confused.

I couldn't see where all this Racist, Bullying, Name calling stuff came from.

Then re read the whole thread with the thought in your head that people, can be different, in culture, race, gender, sexual orientation, faith etc and still be equal to you, then it will become clear, if it doesn't then you will fall into the TdickH members of society.

I have already stated I generally do.

May I humbly suggest you read the thread before diving in?

Actually I had and I apologise in advance if I misinterpreted the post you made saying you found Tree's posts irritating and hard to understand; then others came in with a similar theme. That is what I meant

Then re read the whole thread with the thought in your head that people, can be different, in culture, race, gender, sexual orientation, faith etc and still be equal to you, then it will become clear, if it doesn't then you will fall into the TdickH members of society.

I know I'm a bit slow, as I'm uneducated, Dyslexic, and new to not only reading and writing in recent years, but to this Computer & Forum world as well.and went through a baptism of fire when I joined approximately 6mth ago.

So if I don't understand Post, Threads or Tree talk as I said back in my post 38 on page 2 (I think).it's not for the lack of trying.

So yep I will probably take my rightful place in the TdickH member's Society as you suggest.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

You are at it again with your TdickH comment.

You need to read my comments as they stand on their own not in the context of what anybody else has added or posted,

I can see why Trees style of posting irritates some members, and, to be honest, Her posts are amongst the last I would click on.

This is only due to the fact, I just can't understand some of her posts,

But that is very much my problem,due to my learning difficulties & Dyslexia, & certainly not hers. And it's me that is missing out because of it.

I can only make a comparison to the appalling Reading, Writing and Punctuation in my posts that must irritate the hell out of some members, making my posts amongst the last they would click on because of it. Well that and I tend to talk crap most of the time.

Well, So be it. We can't all be perfect.and if someone can put a smile on someone else's face for a moment or to, Weather by Phrase, Or Deed then that's got to be a good thing in my book.

This post is very understandable and passionate towards the plight of fellow humans, although you do undersell your self, I think you are very coherent and put together a good post, demonstrating a high level of understanding of the thread at this point. The purist will always pull us up about our grammar, spelling etc. but eh we communicate.

Oh, Got ya, Thanks DH, No wonder I couldn't make sence of it all. I thought it was to do with this Tree saga, I went back over the pages and just got even more confused.

I couldn't see where all this Racist, Bullying, Name calling stuff came from.

now you say you didn't understand the thread until one post by DH and it became clear to you. This you know and I know cannot be in complete keeping with your first post, that is why I suggested you re-read the post, with the thoughts you demonstrated in your first (a caring approach)

I know I'm a bit slow, as I'm uneducated, Dyslexic, and new to not only reading and writing in recent years, but to this Computer & Forum world as well.and went through a baptism of fire when I joined approximately 6mth ago.

So if I don't understand Post, Threads or Tree talk as I said back in my post 38 on page 2 (I think).it's not for the lack of trying.

So yep I will probably take my rightful place in the TdickH member's Society as you suggest.

Now you are using the 'woe is me' for not understanding, I know as well as you that you do understand how tree is being treated, you are certainly not a member of the TdickH brigade,that is clear by your first post. I'm sure you would defend her given your caring, understandable nature in post 1 so come on we are all different aren't we and should we not embrace this difference, not ridicule and bully because of it.

If I am irritated by TDH's style of posting am I a racist bully?

Like Paul Nulife I cannot see where TDH has said anything "bullying" towards Tree and I have read through this thread a few times now.

He, like me, has made a Voltairesque post stating that her style irritates but she has every right to post in whatever manner she chooses and, like me, would be a bit of a hypocrite if he said anything else, considering the number of folk who criticise our styles.

In fact, reading back, aside from a bit of throwaway humour I see that one person has (wrongly imo) tried to claim Tree's style is bullying and a couple more have (also wrongly imo) accused her of rudeness.

Apart from these few people the rest of the contributors have been overwhelmingly supportive of Tree and her right to express herself in any way she wants, whether or not they find her style irritating and I place TDH's comments in this category.

As to the criticisms that are now emerging about another forum member's style I'd add (at the risk of being accused of bullying him) that I sometimes find Martin's style irritating but I believe he has every right to express himself in whatever manner he wishes to.

Edited by carlt

You obviously have a "thing" about TDH. Maybe you should just let it go - kind of in the spirit of "Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." For crying out loud, on another thread here you called him small-minded, then just a few posts later blamed your quote on TDH and berated him for it. Dude, that's like totally obnoxious drunk type behavior and no one but you buys into it and it certainly doesn't leave you in any position to pontificate to others about perfect this world should be.

Trying to drag bigotry into your personal agenda is an insult to everyone who has ever suffered from bigotry, and it not only makes you the bully for using the suffering of others to further your personal agenda, it makes you a hypocrite as well.

Anyway, that's the way it appears to this impartial observer. You really are making a proper arse of yourself with your petty nonsense.

I wonder, and I guess having contributed to this post I am guilty, that maybe Tree had made the choice to walk away because every time she posts it ends up in a personal thread about her and not what she had written.

Both positive and negative judgement have similar effect if misguided.

This post is very understandable and passionate towards the plight of fellow humans, although you do undersell your self, I think you are very coherent and put together a good post, demonstrating a high level of understanding of the thread at this point. The purist will always pull us up about our grammar, spelling etc. but eh we communicate.

now you say you didn't understand the thread until one post by DH and it became clear to you. This you know and I know cannot be in complete keeping with your first post, that is why I suggested you re-read the post, with the thoughts you demonstrated in your first (a caring approach)

Now you are using the 'woe is me' for not understanding, I know as well as you that you do understand how tree is being treated, you are certainly not a member of the TdickH brigade,that is clear by your first post. I'm sure you would defend her given your caring, understandable nature in post 1 so come on we are all different aren't we and should we not embrace this difference, not ridicule and bully because of it.

Condescending, patronising or what?

Phil

....every time she posts it ends up in a personal thread about her and not what she had written

I know how she feels and suspect TDH does too.

However, when the "Ooh look carlt is arguing again" bores are out in force all messages of support are welcome and never negative.

It is worth noting that one of the most vocal critics of my style and some of TDH's regular critics have leapt to the defence of Tree here, giving the distinct impression of double standards.

Edited by carlt

The First post i made used in your reply related to Tree.

The Second post i made used in your reply related to what was on my opinion the flak DH was taking, and I couldn't understand where or why it was coming from,and when explained by him,it was apparently largely related to a completely different Board and subject. That had spilled into this one.

The Third post in your reply was in reply to your suggestions of me not understanding and being a TdickH society member. Absolutely no woe is me about it, I just am trying to make sence of all this in my head.

Let's all Have a Donut for goodness sake.

And now, Skye, I want to be very clear about this point

Are you suggesting me or anyone els is a Bully,or have ridiculed Tree in any serious way ?. Because that's the only point that would really concerns me.

If you do, name them and lets sort it out.

If it isn't the case,then you are getting all defensive,hot n botherd about a 'Non event'

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Oh!! Please... everyone can we just end this ..as its getting a bit out of hand with people getting cross with each other.

No!!! ... moi does not feel that moi has been 'bullied',, and being moi and born in the era moi was ..let's say moi knows the difference, and therefore lol quite capable of confronting them concerning their action or words..any giving advice ;)

The choice to close moi account and cease postings ( well excuse this one but moi feels it valid)..is purely because of what our Wanted said..tis no point moi continuing as look what has happened before and is happening now.

Sometimes tis just best to wander off to pastures new, it ain't upset moi at all..flipping heck lol take a lot more than a few words :)

Not sharing ice cream..or hiding yummy choccies ..now that would enrage moi ( taking note pikey pal lol xx)

So please pretty please..everyone just go off and enjoy the beautiful sunshine...no more treetalk ..so no need to continue it :)

Can you close it Tesla please??

Tankies very muchly :)

:)