:) tankies very muchly to two gentlemen of this parish

tree

Featured Posts

smile.png moi last post honest vicar, just for you ..lickle ..is what moi means by little..and tankies..= thank you

Take care you on the seven seas wink.png

As the vast majority of the comments in this thread are in support of your right to post however you like I'm not sure why you are going.

I occasionally get hate mail for my posting style but I have no intention of changing or giving up because it doesn't suit some.

Congratulations folks another interesting poster has been hounded off the forum.

Rubbish!

As I said the majority of posts are in support of Tree's right to post however she wants.

If she chooses to be affected by the minority then that is her choice but no fault of the "folks" here.

Oh!!! Tis so sad that moi postings cause such sorrow and angry raised blood pressure and grumblings..which twas never moi intention.

Moi, is such a happy go lucky creature and okie dokes lol ..a bit of a maverick..as moi has never conformed to our 'Society's' hidden rules haha..of how someone should behave wink.png and in moi 55th year ain't gonner change now smile.png

Tis been a fun filled and informative few years here and moi has got to meet and know so many wondrous people, OK lol not as ermm..wacky as moi ( steady now you lot he he)..and continue we shall.. to meet up, and hug and natter chatter smile.png but tis time for moi to oddle poodle orf smile.png

So waves toodlepips one and all, stay safe, stay happy and stay well..

May you start and end each day with a smile..just like moi does, well moi also ends mine with giggles ( moi wacky sense of humour wink.png

Moi boat will soon get finished and all will be well..and off moi will go singing and laughing..whilst avoiding any bridges lol..

Toodle pips..tarra..and all that jazz smile.png

Tree alias moi wink.png

So,

Does that post mean she's going to a Starwars Yoda thing, Or just going out somewhere for an extended cruise or a music night club up North for her birthday?.

It doesn't mean she is leaving the Forum,,does it.!.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

I for one hope not.. Having met Tree, I can assure those with "proper" grammar thats she' one of the most natural, genuine and kind hearted people you could wish to meet. And if her scribbles offend... Dont read.. End off..

Tree,in times like thease I think a Donut works wonders,& I will save you my best one.

Between your posts,& my signature quote thing.we would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Or

Moi Lickle meow meow make Birdies to oodle poodle orf & toodle pips.

if you prefer !.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

For someone who is dyslexic I think she did rather well, just my opinion.

Phil

Mmm ... Her previous posts were a lot more coherent though..... Edited by The Dog House

For someone who is dyslexic I think she did rather well, just my opinion.

Phil

irony1
ˈʌɪrəni/
noun
  1. 1.
    the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
    "‘Don't go overboard with the gratitude,’ he rejoined with heavy irony"
    synonyms: sarcasm, sardonicism, dryness, causticity, sharpness, acerbity, acid,bitterness, trenchancy, mordancy, cynicism; More

why do people treat tree like this? i would like to see any one of you do what she has done this last year, getting her boat off the bottom of a river and refitting it out mostly by herself, not to mention that she works 60+ hours a week, just because she writes in her "own" way don't mean you can take the piss, i for one hope's she hasn't left the forum because some of you have a condescending attitude towards people that are different.

• Greenie 3

why do people treat tree like this? i would like to see any one of you do what she has done this last year, getting her boat off the bottom of a river and refitting it out mostly by herself, not to mention that she works 60+ hours a week, just because she writes in her "own" way don't mean you can take the piss, i for one hope's she hasn't left the forum because some of you have a condescending attitude towards people that are different.

Unfortunately GG there are some on here that are so stuck up there own arses that anything that doesn't 'comply' with their way of life they think they have the right to condemn.

I 'pitty' them, because they are missing out on the beauty of the diversity of our society. But I will always condemn them because intolerance of the differences in society is bordering on racist views.

Unfortunately GG there are some on here that are so stuck up there own arses that anything that doesn't 'comply' with their way of life they think they have the right to condemn.

I 'pitty' them, because they are missing out on the beauty of the diversity of our society. But I will always condemn them because intolerance of the differences in society is bordering on racist views.

Forgive me for challenging you again but 'bordering on racist' in relation to being irritated by tree's posts is utter utter bollocks.

I find Trees posts most refreshing. They bring a bit of joy and relief from what is sadly becoming a forum that is being spoilt by some egotistical bigots.

I am saddened by what I read in this thread.

Huggies to Tree hug.gif

Edited by Benjam

I find Trees posts most refreshing. They bring a bit of joy and relief from what is sadly becoming a forum that is being spoilt by some egotistical bigots.

I am saddened by what I read in this thread.

Higgies to Tree hug.gif

Nice one Ben - totally agree

Forgive me for challenging you again but 'bordering on racist' in relation to being irritated by tree's posts is utter utter bollocks.

Martin, please do not try to justify bullying by calling it "irritating", the vicious comments past by some on this thread are absolutely disgusting, just because a person, culture, race is different, it does not mean they should be condemned for being so.

If you want to continue this inferiority complex you have of me then continue to do so but please don't support the thugs to do it

Just to clarify and for my knowledge. Martin. Are you not the man who while irritated, is not bothered by the irritation?

Or is that also a load of bollocks.?

Just read my posts, if they are not clear I fear I cannot help....

I'm baffled as well. There's nothing offensive or spiteful about her posts - she's light hearted and lovely.

To all those people that object - you know the ignore facility is available don't you? Or you can be a little bit clever and not read Tree's posts - she's not going to change just because you intolerant lot don't like her posts.

Live and let live.