Rickmansworth Canal Festival

Bob Blues

Featured Posts

• 3 months later...

Sadly as a result of our dog Odin having been so seriously ill, all our boating plans for this part of the year got shot to pieces.

We were booked into "Ricky" but have had to be realistic that we simply can't still do it, so I'm afraid we have now cancelled.

Hopefully "Sickle" will be back for 2015!

Have a good one!

So who's all coming? We'll be there from Thursday evening, hope to see a few of you there. I'll be baking on Friday, so keep your eyes open Chris smile.png

So who's all coming? We'll be there from Thursday evening, hope to see a few of you there. I'll be baking on Friday, so keep your eyes open Chris smile.png

yum yum see you there Lucy xx

Sadly as a result of our dog Odin having been so seriously ill, all our boating plans for this part of the year got shot to pieces.

We were booked into "Ricky" but have had to be realistic that we simply can't still do it, so I'm afraid we have now cancelled.

Hopefully "Sickle" will be back for 2015!

Have a good one!

Sorry we won't be seeing you both.

It's a week before our wedding but all being well we may pop up for a beer or two..

A week before our wedding Charlotte Burnett of this parish celebrated her birthday at Slimelight till 7am. Clean living and beauty sleep are for for suckers wink.png

yum yum see you there Lucy xx

Looking forward to it mate!

See the rest of you there :D

Edited by Dekazer

I had planned to go but unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances I wasn't able to get there over the weekend so I'll be attending on foot ..... so can't really go to the boaters party though :-(

I sincerely hope you guys have a wonderful weekend. I think you will!

We are very sad not to be going this year. Last year was our first experience of "Ricky" We were there with Python. It was absolutely fantastic.

I was diging about in the archives looking for a particular photo this morning and came across my Python blog entry from that weekend.

http://www.chesterfield-canal-trust.org.uk/index.php/membership/reports-and-blogs/455-17th-to-19th-may-rickmansworth-festival

It brough back a lot of happy memories of good times with lovely people when I read it.

Look forwards to seeing you all - I better be careful how we moor, don't want to bump into a MY. Looks like the weather should be warm and sunny.

Fret not, we'll be on the narrowboat :)

Hope you're right about the weather! cheers.gif