Ignore button

Best Mate

Featured Posts

After dismissing the notion of using this facility many times I've finally succumbed and blocked someone.

I wish I'd done it years ago!

It is a bugger when you still get to see the crap they post when they're quoted by other members but it's easier to ignore when it's not accompanied by an avatar that you just want to spit at as soon as it appears.

All is good in my world now :)

After dismissing the notion of using this facility many times I've finally succumbed and blocked someone.

It is a bugger when you still get to see the crap they post when they're quoted by other members but it's easier to ignore when it's not accompanied by an avatar that you just want to spit at as soon as it appears.

All is good in my world now :)

Ooer hope it's not me, would hate to think I riled someone that much.

Phil

Ooer hope it's not me, would hate to think I riled someone that much.

Phil

You're fine Phil - deffo not you smile.png

ETA it'd be funny if it turned into 20 questions - the one that asks and doesn't get an answer knows that it must be them! :D

Edited by Ange

All is good in my world now smile.png

Ange - I never pictured you as a spitter smile.png Feeling "fairly" safe it's not me....don't have an avatar yet

edited to try to correct spitter spelling!!!

Edited by Bettie Boo

Ange - I never pictured you as a spitter smile.png Feeling "fairly" safe it's not me....don't have an avatar yet

edited to try to correct spitter spelling!!!

It's very rare for someone to get under my skin, they have to be particularly obnoxious. So you're right I'm not a spitter by nature.

And definitely not you :)

My ignore list mainly contains people who became unpleasant almost immediately they joined the forum and who went silent after an initial outburst.

It also contains a few names who contribute regularly but don't seem to affect the threads they post in. If their posts are ignored the thread still makes sense and some unpleasantness is avoided.

Then there are some posters who are a nuisance in that they post good stuff from time to time, sometimes very good stuff, but are also unpleasant from time to time. I need a "smart" ignore button for them!