Shower tray paint

geoffwales

Featured Posts

When I fitted a new bath, I was left with a white bath and a cowpat green basin. The basin is a special corner unit made of plastic. I rubbed it down with a fine wet and dry paoer and sprayed it with a white aerosol paint. 5 years later it is still O.K. Worth a try. I wil see if I can find the tin to get the name of the paint.

When I fitted a new bath, I was left with a white bath and a cowpat green basin. The basin is a special corner unit made of plastic. I rubbed it down with a fine wet and dry paoer and sprayed it with a white aerosol paint. 5 years later it is still O.K. Worth a try. I wil see if I can find the tin to get the name of the paint.

Hi please let me know which one

Use tile paint

We have a large shower tray, to fit it neatly in to a specified gap we extended the shower tray by cementing in the remaining area then tiling over with plain White mosaic tiles.

A few years down the line and the tiles and grout looked a bit shabby, so we painted the tiled area in tile paint. Perfect solution so far. it was very slippy after drying but a couple of uses and it's no different from the existing tray. Been using for 7 months, still in perfect condition.

Bathroom.jpg

I should add this is a photo taken before painting.

Edited by Julynian

Just found the tin of paint I used to paint my disgusting green sink. It is called" plasti-cote project paint".Name of company Plasticote Ltd, P.O. box 867,Cambridge,CB2 4XP .Also says" Gloss Super" on the tin. I used White..Dont know if there are any other colours.Hope this helps.