Very Amateur Survey

cotswoldsman

Featured Posts

When you ask 'how was your query answered'?, do you mean how effectively, how promptly, or simply (as it literally reads) the means of communication?

Tim

Yes lol all of the above!!! How effectively was really what I was after but any comment will do. As I said very amateur but does give me some feedback.

Done! :)

Why should he? John seems to be a lot more effective outside the system. Boaters' reps? Who they?

:clapping: exactly. Useless as reps or disempowered by the system, do we think?

Do we think it was a box ticking exercise to keep us lot quiet, thinking boaters had a voice at CaRT?

When i work out how to do it I will share the results on here. Already had 63 people do it thanks everyone I really do appreciate you taking the time.

Some of the forums I use have the facility to have a "vote" on questions does anyone know if this software allows such a facility. It might be a useful way of sounding out opinion occasionally.

Some of the forums I use have the facility to have a "vote" on questions does anyone know if this software allows such a facility. It might be a useful way of sounding out opinion occasionally.

Yes (if you mean this forum) it does.

Just double checked how to do it.

When you are creating the first post in a new topic you need to select 'manage topic poll' on the top right.

You then get the options you need to create the various questions you want to ask.

Edited by The Dog House