Fair Warning!! Camouflage Boat on Trent & Mersey

tillergirl

Featured Posts

Sorry for the delay in entering into this thread, had to make sure my personal hygiene was up to scratch.

I lived near a town that had a fairly large traveller encampment by it.

Crime went up,.

The police said that the increase in crime was down to the local villains who took advantage of the travellers presence hoping/knowing that they would be held responsible.

• Greenie 1

Yes, but not in a public domain.. apparently this thread has now national exposure.. i'm surprised Dan has not yet interfered.

Or has your local paper a weekly 'where is the white van' section..?

Aye - but, nobody has given the boat's name, or registration number, or the crew's names

How can it be stalking?

Aye - but, nobody has given the boat's name, or registration number, or the crew's names

How can it be stalking?

Thats a bit spineless though isnt it. Those involved should have the decency to say that they are monitoring the movements of a specific boat. Rather than just suggesting it. It sounds like a noticeable, individual looking boat.

If i follow a woman for weeks on end, and dont publish her name, it still is stalking. However i dont believe the term is correct in this instance.

Ill give the benefit of the doubt that people genuinely have proof and concerns about the boat in question. I would be very concerned however if all this was because they live differently or have a boat so individual that it may offend some peoples image of what a boat should look like.

Ill give the benefit of the doubt that people genuinely have proof and concerns about the boat in question. I would be very concerned however if all this was because they live differently or have a boat so individual that it may offend some peoples image of what a boat should look like.

as the boat and the occupants have a long history of involvement with the authorities and choose to act in a suspicious manner (nocturnal boating for one in a very small area) its hardly surprising that they bring themselves to the attention of many, had you been here and /or in the boating scene for sometime you would have witnessed regular reports on their activities including arrests (with and without charges)

from my point of view I think that you are attempting to be an internet troll correct me if i'm wrong but with only 34 posts most of which seem to be on this topic i'd be interested in your reasoning for trying to stop some on here from letting others know where they are so they can be avoided.

Even if they have commited a crime (allegedly), I don't think you can stalk people like this. Or have I missed something in the law?

Consider. It is the inanimate boat that is being tracked. Not even a boat name or index no. No mention of names of people. Does this make a difference?

So maybe a boaty Neighbourhood Watch?

Edited by jelunga

This bleeding heart crap "they have not done anything" makes me laugh. Posted from the safety /security of a place a long way away no doubt.

Most counties run a "Country Watch" Farm Watch or Rural Watch albeit managed by the Police. The schemes provides a way to inform members of emerging issues/possibly issues in the countryside . It increases the 'eyes and ears' in more remote/rural areas and disrupts criminal activity.

There is nothing in the Country Watch scheme that says "unless you see a crime being committed, we don't want to know".

• Greenie 1

Consider. It is the inanimate boat that is being tracked. Not even a boat name or index no. No mention of names of people. Does this make a difference?

So maybe a boaty Neighbourhood Watch?

A discription of the boat has been given, and photos published. And there are plentyfull references to, and descriptions of, the occupants. Including comments on their hygine and livestyle, and allegations of possible crimes that they might commit.

Not stalking maybe, but very close to harrasment. Wether someone is a criminal or not, harrasment is still against the law. Besides, leaving the populace at large to decide who needs to be 'monitored' and/or 'dealt' with, is generally a bad idea. As a Paediatrician in Newport some years ago found out...

None of this is to say that I think they are innocent, or should be left alone to scurry of into obscurity. Just that this thread has seen a sideline which is gone way bejond 'monitoring' the progress of an 'inanimate boat'..

A discription of the boat has been given, and photos published. And there are plentyfull references to, and descriptions of, the occupants. Including comments on their hygine and livestyle, and allegations of possible crimes that they might commit.

Not stalking maybe, but very close to harrasment. Wether someone is a criminal or not, harrasment is still against the law. Besides, leaving the populace at large to decide who needs to be 'monitored' and/or 'dealt' with, is generally a bad idea. As a Paediatrician in Newport some years ago found out...

None of this is to say that I think they are innocent, or should be left alone to scurry of into obscurity. Just that this thread has seen a sideline which is gone way bejond 'monitoring' the progress of an 'inanimate boat'..

Surely one slightly deranged doctor doesnt count as the whole population?

Next comment general opinion on the whole thread, not aimed at any individual.

Im always fascinated by people worrying about others rights, most people can look after themselves, im sure if they wanted other peoples help they would ask.

Lynall

Surely one slightly deranged doctor doesnt count as the whole population?

This chap was a Paediatrician, and the mob that attacked him / his car (can't quite remember the detail of the story, just the general point) had mistaken the word for Paedophile. The doctor wasn't derenged as far as I know.

Not quite..

SHE was a. Paediatrician in Newport, and after the Sun , another one of the gutter papers, printed a hysterical 'call to arms' to deal with local paedophiles, the local knuckle dragging mob painted PEDO all over her house, and staged a riot outside in her street. She, and her family, had to flee for their lives.

It cuts both ways.

Give everyone too many rights and/or make the burden of proof almost impossible and you end up with scumbags swanning around on benefits you pay for whilst they play the human rights card or remain untouchable because of clever lawyers and bleeding heart liberals.

Taking each case (intelligence) on evidence (even if some of it needs filtering), balance of probability and common sense has got to be the way to go.

Edited by mark99
  • Greenie 4

Not quite..

SHE was a. Paediatrician in Newport, and after the Sun , another one of the gutter papers, printed a hysterical 'call to arms' to deal with local paedophiles, the local knuckle dragging mob painted PEDO all over her house, and staged a riot outside in her street. She, and her family, had to flee for their lives.

Luctor is correct in his version of the event

I have referred to is the boats position and a comment on camouflage (post 347) and a request to stay on topic (post 351). I have re read these posts and do not consider them poisonous spite.

Before you make public statements naming and accusing me of poisonous spite you need to get your facts right.

I now await either the police knocking at my door or an explanation from yourself.

Your harassment of this boat is poisonous spite, my opinion, it's a discussion forum, I'm entitled to one.

If you want to see the police knocking on your door simply try this with my boats.

I have no problem with the concept of neighbourhood watch for boats or keeping an eye out in the locality. I do have a problem with this thread which is, again my opinion, a small step from inciting someone to have a go at the occupants of these boats.

If you think they have committed a crime go to the police.

Nice try Mr Pink, but failed yet again to provoke me into one of your churlish little willy waving debates..

A content-free post that shows me that apart from braying with the mob you contribute nothing useful to the discussion.

And thank you for your offer but I have no desire to wave your willy, ask the wife.

• Greenie 1

A content-free post that shows me that apart from braying with the mob you contribute nothing useful to the discussion.

And thank you for your offer but I have no desire to wave your willy, ask the wife.

Lol clapping.gif

You have a wife?

God help the poor woman, she must have the patience of a saint.

• Greenie 2

I can't say I think there is any inciting of people to 'have a go' at people on the boat. Yes, there has been Bizzards 'comedy section' which I'm sure anyone with a normal mind will read as it was intended...in jest.

other than that it is a thread with some sightings reported primarily. No one is stalking them.

Those of us that boat in the area know very well it is useful to be aware if the boat is nearby.

• Greenie 2

Yes, there has been Bizzards 'comedy section' which I'm sure anyone with a normal mind will read as it was intended...in jest.

That rules most of us out then.

Personally, I thought Bizzard's crazy contribution was most amusing and helped defuse the 'Braying mob' from their inferred intentions to remove parts of the crew's anatomy and serve it up on a plate. Allegedly.

I have again re read my posts 347 and 351 and still cannot see why they are poisonous spite.

I have made no threats or comments about the owners. -unlike some others (whether justified or not).

i am beginning to suspect the CP mixed my posts with someone elses.

Can anyone else see any "poisonous spite" in the above posts.

ETA I note my post 387 has picked up 5 greenies. Thank you all.

Edited by andywatson