Locked but not Forgotten

Rusty Tub

Featured Posts

Seems like you carnt have a laugh on here bloody hell

Maybe you should be on the stage haggis, the one with the trapdoor in the floor

Pretty unpleasant don't you think...

The thing about humour and joshing with folk generally cuts both ways - it strikes me you can dish it out but seem to get tetchy if somebody has a little joke or post aimed in your direction.

FWIW I actually think there is more to your double act than outwardly would appear....

And that the OP suddenly stops posting and as if by magic, Mr Rusty appears....

Anyway....In beofre the lock B)

One for the mods to do an IP address check on perhaps.

-- any way I'm out now as I ain't feeding it.

Anyone else think Rusty Tub and Ian C are like a double act? If one says something, the other piles in in support.

Perhaps they are /should be on the stage :-)

haggis

Perhaps we should hone our rendition of Donald where's ya troosers ...

One for the mods to do an IP address check on perhaps.

-- any way I'm out now as I ain't feeding it.

Check all you want..... after all, i'm probably 147 miles away

And that the OP suddenly stops posting and as if by magic, Mr Rusty appears....

Anyway....In beofre the lock B)

Ok Mr Duff

Ohhhh now I get it sorry it took so long, I' m a new member so do I have to wait 2 weeks to put a joke in my replies , I'll remember to put a funny face icon on and laugh after people's funny replies, sorry NEW MEMBER LAUGH AND JOSH AFTER PEOPLE COMENTS , sorry again , I keep saying sorry I know, message to self stop saying sorry, sorry for that :cheers:

Edited by Ian C

Ohhhh now I get it sorry it took so long, I' m a new member so do I have to wait 2 weeks to put a joke in my replies , I'll remember to put a funny face icon on and laugh after jokes, sorry NEW MEMBER LAUGH AND JOSH AFTER PEOPLE COMENTS , sorry again , I keep saying sorry I know, message to self stop saying sorry, sorry for that :cheers:

Sorry, but stop saying sorry! :P

No he turns into "" The Incredible Sulk"".

OOOooooohhhh!

He'd probably like to be more like the INCREDIBLE HUNK! :P

No offense intended Mike!

He's been pretty quiet... i wonder if the VAT he was doing was a vat full of Vodka ?

Sorry, but stop saying sorry! :P

OOOooooohhhh!

Matron ??

I must admit I find Rusty Tub's postings a bit odd. Only been a member for a day and, as yet, all the posts they've made are joining in arguments and throwing insults. Not the usual behaviour for someone joining a Canal discussion forum.

All a bit odd.

Like I said in my posts , what's wrong with having a laugh ! Bloody hell man get a grip, chill , relax , have a coffee, go and brasso your propeller and don't forget to turn up the corner on the toilet roll.