Whoo Hoo!!

tillergirl

Featured Posts

All depends how cold it gets this winter ,it might find it's way onto the fire :P

I do not give you permission to burn my Edge Hill Alumini Bag.............norty boy unsure.gif

Survey was done today..............just waiting for the official report but looking OK. We missed it coming out the water due to damn traffic holdups on the M62 but Smiffy did get a vid of it going back in the water.............once he gets it uploaded onto Youtube I will post the link.

Edited by tillergirl

Gave you a wave from Bullfinch on jetty 3....but you were very busy having fun. Enjoy St Mary's and Rufford for the winter.

You should have shouted Peter! We be calling in on Wednesday next week...............will give you a wave if you still there.

Back end goes well under water when it goes back in. Did any water enter the engine? Either thru exhaust or other means!

Hi,

I wondered about that, but it looks as though the engine was running (water cooled exhaust) .... hopefully if that was the case they did not run the engine long enough to wear any pump impellers.

Leo.

Hi,

I wondered about that, but it looks as though the engine was running (water cooled exhaust) .... hopefully if that was the case they did not run the engine long enough to wear any pump impellers.

Leo.

I'm not convinced it is a water cooled exhaust.

My guess is it is a closed skin tank cooled boat.

But engine clearly running, otherwise it would not have been good news, I suspect!

I'm not convinced it is a water cooled exhaust.

My guess is it is a closed skin tank cooled boat.

But engine clearly running, otherwise it would not have been good news, I suspect!

Spot on!

As soon as was possible........full throttle in reverse, bilge pump on. Its actually looks worse than it was.

And according to the weatherman its going to blooming snow this weekend! frusty.gif

...which simply means you will get some fab photo's of the boat looking very pretty in her white blanket....and a good excuse to get a stew going on the top of the stove with loads of warming red wine in it!! :D