Boat sunk at Redhill

Roxy

Featured Posts

Thanks to everyone for the well received encouragement. I had hoped to complete the project a lot sooner than where I am now, but work commitments etc... I am sure most people on here understand that scenario. haha

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have looked at this thread many times, particularly on the day I first caught sight of the Creighton on the hard at Redhill. Whilst searching up the make, the underwater pic was the first photo to come up !

Really looking forward to getting her in the water and back in use. The layout of the center cockpit is very practical.

Would be great to hear from any other Creighton owners on here.

Cheers, Paul

I rescued this old girl from the "graveyard" about 18 months ago.

Lots done, all the interior was saved, just waiting for the weather to allow the paintwork to recommence.

Hope this is a sort of happy ending..... Hope to be ON the water for the summer. ???

20140417_181120.jpg

Some people have been here for years and can't post pictures, you managed it in your first post, Congratulations!

And congratulations on the boat too.

I sincere thank you to the cast of this thread.

I've just read it from beginning to end for the first time.

It couldn't have been better if it had been scripted. From disaster to happy ending via daftness concerning maritime law, truly wonderful.

This forum at its best.

Thanks to everyone for the well received encouragement. I had hoped to complete the project a lot sooner than where I am now, but work commitments etc... I am sure most people on here understand that scenario. haha

Thanks for the warm welcome, I have looked at this thread many times, particularly on the day I first caught sight of the Creighton on the hard at Redhill. Whilst searching up the make, the underwater pic was the first photo to come up !

Really looking forward to getting her in the water and back in use. The layout of the center cockpit is very practical.

Would be great to hear from any other Creighton owners on here.

Cheers, Paul

A few years ago i had a creighton 32 fitted with a perkins 4108 , same centre cockpit layout , really practical boat, loved it to bits nice to see that one rescued and would love to see it when it is finished .... trust me, all your hard work will be well worth it. :)

Rick