5 posts

'TheBitch'

Featured Posts

i've joined JC just in case something interesting crops up!! B)

And now she's offering a boatshare on www.dawncraftowners.com under the name of Jillian Birman.If you search the members gallery you can find pictures of both the boat and the lady in question, if you're so inclined.

i've joined JC just in case something interesting crops up!! B)

You may find that you joining JC is the most interesting thing to crop up there, for some time. (tongue in cheek smiley deployed).

That's easy for you to say!

That's because he's a cunning linguist.

Currently seeking help to get along her mooring to the water point.

Strange one that. Now moored at the top end of the Shroppie unable to turn the boat around or reach the water point having only recently inherited the boat from ex-partner but also lost stern corner fenders in a Stratford lock?

Perhaps someone should take up her offer of a quarter share and start digging up the patio?

Going to have to join JC if this carries on, is it just a new membership ploy?

If its JC you're interested in, please contact the forum member named Floatingtraders, I'm sure he, or she, will be able to help! :rolleyes:

Failing that, try your nearest church!

Edited by Doorman

And now she's offering a boatshare on www.dawncraftowners.com under the name of Jillian Birman.If you search the members gallery you can find pictures of both the boat and the lady in question, if you're so inclined.

Well what a cunning lady ... as that is not her surname and as she has never been married her maiden name either! so just hope some poor sod doesnt go into a boatshare with a ficticious person as it could all end in tears!

For those who dont already know i have actually met the person in question not an experience i would care to repeat ... if ever there was a lady knitting with one needle!

Rick