"Friends"

Featured Posts

Someone sent me a friend request, (I have mine set that they need to be approved).

I approved it.

They disappeared from my "friends awaiting approval" list, but they still did not appear in my friends list.

So I tried adding them via the "Add friend"

They still didn't appear in my friends list.

But if I go and look them up in the members list, the option given now is to delete them as a friend, rather than to add them, implying they are already set as a friend.

If I look at their friends list I'm in it, but if I look at my friends list, they still are not in it.

What am I missing.

How come people can make me their friend, but I can't make them mine.

I'm going to sulk!

Someone sent me a friend request, (I have mine set that they need to be approved).

I approved it.

They disappeared from my "friends awaiting approval" list, but they still did not appear in my friends list.

So I tried adding them via the "Add friend"

They still didn't appear in my friends list.

But if I go and look them up in the members list, the option given now is to delete them as a friend, rather than to add them, implying they are already set as a friend.

If I look at their friends list I'm in it, but if I look at my friends list, they still are not in it.

What am I missing.

How come people can make me their friend, but I can't make them mine.

I'm going to sulk!

And you cross me right of that list too

Although I don't have any friends eithersick.gif

Alex

Billy no-mates!

Richard

:D

You can laugh, but at least me and my wife are prepared to be friends, (unlike some, it would appear)!

Me neither......I've been wondering what the point of them is.... do you just collect them? What do you do with them once you have them, and how many do you need to make a full set?

Lemon

I think it's because I don't have many real ones, so I try and take the comfort of a few added virtual ones. :blush:

Seriously.....although I was joking with my previous comment......I really don't understand what the friend function does. As a forum member you can join in any of the discussions, and if you need to speak to someone privately you PM them. Is there something that I am missing? :unsure:

Seriously.....although I was joking with my previous comment......I really don't understand what the friend function does. As a forum member you can join in any of the discussions, and if you need to speak to someone privately you PM them. Is there something that I am missing? :unsure:

Non seriously.....

(Based on recent events) - Is it so you can see who is in each "clique" or "Mafia section", so you know who else is going to weight in on you, if you pick on someone with that group of "friends" ?.....

Seriously.......

I don't think it actually achieves a lot, other than maybe openly acknowledging at least some allignment of views on life with others in your list.

Non seriously again.....

Sometimes it could perhaps just be taken as a list of people who are nearly as mad as you are ?......

My question though was actually about the bizarre way it is working for me when someone tries to use it, rather than whether there is any point in them asking to be my "friend" in the first place - on that point I don't think I have progressed! :lol:

My question though was actually about the bizarre way it is working for me when someone tries to use it, rather than whether there is any point in them asking to be my "friend" in the first place - on that point I don't think I have progressed! :lol:

NO, but now you have started the thread I feel we need clarification on what this friend stuff actually does achieve, I feel completely left out with no friends of my own :angry:

Casp'