Any quirky / unusual Photo's you've taken?

Mick_B

Featured Posts

'Dalesman' You should not show your private collection of 'Trixie' in a state of undress, Mrs Blenkinsop will not be pleased with this.

What's that's I hear on the towpath, It sound's like the thunder of clogs with the metal clang of 'nutcreakers' on a rolling pin. You better

start running, Seems Mrs Blenkinsop would like a very unfriendly chat with you about your collection. At least 'Sebrof' wil be pleased as

it takes some of the heat off him.

Firesprite

In the office

might even put some life in his throwbuster.....

I still can't see this waterfall. But I did fancy that I could see a ghostly green figure on the extreme right of the picture.

waterfall.jpg

:lol:

That's me stalking the waterfall.....

Wally

ETA Just as well that none of the female forum members have asked any of us to pose naked in the cold...... :unsure:

Edited by Doorman

I've looked very, very carefully (oops, that's Mrs Mac coming downstairs!) and can't see a nun.

Of course you can, she's wearing a Madona type white bra......

But then again, I wouldn't take much notice of me, as I see ghosts standing on every lock beam in bloody Audlem! :rolleyes:

Wally

Edited by Doorman