clocks go back lol

tree

Featured Posts

I usually alter our clocks early - drives SWMBO up the wall :lol:

Steve

hahahha well as long as you treat SWMBO with breakfast I am sure she wont mind lol

Nice lie in after going out tonight!

wayto go Geoff I like your thinking :) have a wonderful time and are you going out dressed up ?

I will be out in my cobweb witch outfit (scaring all the kids) with friends at a party then if Swansea can handle it, out dancing till my feet complain and tell me to stop ( hardlyever happens)

Have a super duper time and catch you in chat :)

dances round the kitchen with fred to funky soul/disco music to get in the mood lol for dancing all night long.;)

wayto go Geoff I like your thinking :) have a wonderful time and are you going out dressed up ?

I will be out in my cobweb witch outfit (scaring all the kids) with friends at a party then if Swansea can handle it, out dancing till my feet complain and tell me to stop ( hardlyever happens)

Have a super duper time and catch you in chat :)

dances round the kitchen with fred to funky soul/disco music to get in the mood lol for dancing all night long.;)

Me dress up ?? No In fact its looking like it wont happen. So a boat night in it seems! Will get the music on!!

Me dress up ?? No In fact its looking like it wont happen. So a boat night in it seems! Will get the music on!!

Well what ever you decide to do tonight have fun , air guitar to music played at FULL BLAST is a sure happy event (well for me it is ) but shush!!! lol else I will be banned from the waterways as I usually do this as well as dancing on my baot roof hahahahh.

huggles :)

zooms off to get ready NO!! fred yer mutley hound gis me witches hat back hehehehhe , has a stand off with fred, moi with tasty bone, him with my hat firmly in his mouth grrrrrr..... DOGS HOME!! ha knew it would work , lol reverese pyschology works everytime ;) dances off manically to Chakka Khan's ' chakka khan signature tune wahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Far better not to put them forward in the first place, stick to Real Time I say.

I'm serious. My boat has always been on permanent BST, and I'm extending it to home this time. Wouldn't work with someone who has a lot of contact with the outside world, but for me it has three advantages: it gets me up earlier in the morning, it is lighter later at night, and I'm never late for anything!

Edited to ask if altering clocks has any significance in boat building or maintenance?

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

To save energy, buy two identical, but very cheap clocks. set them to each time zone & then gaffer tape together, back to back. In use just display whichever is correct.

Saves the *angst* of twiddling those knobs.

If you want to be really posh, make up a simple wood base, with bit of dowel held upright with blu-tack. Trap this assembly between the two clocks, prior to taping together....be the envy of the tow-path...