Olympic Moorings Restrictions Announced

Tim Lewis

Featured Posts

Wow theres a blow Guess some of the C&Cers will have to remember how to start their engines :wacko:

14Skipper

WRONG !! CCers start their engines a lot more than most as they CONTINUOUSLY cruise the system. Its C moorers who may have to move on.

HELLO last septembers news !!!Nice to have your comments on a post l made 4 months and a year ago.Try and keep up l am sure if you want to troll through old posts l am sure you could do better than that.Or Knowing your background was it the "tossers and dossers " remark in todays post that bit home ?

14skipper

Edited by 14skipper

One may always enquire of the authorities, but I suspect their response may be a negative one

great moorings at stonebridge, or indeed above tottenham lock...and also below enfield, above enfield, and at waltham abbey.

no need to stay in one place down there, the transport and cycling networks are really good.

and 14skip, don't tar all people with the same brush, you come across as being slightly fixated.

I have a canal & river licence. Will I get a 2 month rebate on the canal bit as I effectively won't be able to get on one for the duration? :rolleyes:

BW's answer at the last user group meeting was that they would look sympathetically at requests to downgrade from canal and river to canal only.

woops should have said river only

Edited by Phoenix_V