CWDF Chat room

mad-runner

Featured Posts

hello,

Sometimes I go into the CWDF chat room and there is never anyone there....except me. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether I need to get a life :(

just been in there, biggles was there too, said boo and there I was alone again laugh.gif

hello,

Sometimes I go into the CWDF chat room and there is never anyone there....except me. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or whether I need to get a life :(

Hi there

I would agree as a new member I had hoped it would help me to meet and get to know some fellow boat owners. Can i suggest that maybe we all agree to meet up on a certain day and time, that way we can have a handfull of us on there to get some good chat going . :rolleyes:

Edited by NBchildsplay

Hi there

I would agree as a new member I had hoped it would help me to meet and get to know some fellow boat owners. Can i suggest that maybe we all agree to meet up on a certain day and time, that way we can have a handfull of us on there to get some good chat going . :rolleyes:

Hi there!

Good to see you here.

Geoff

I've been known to frequent the chat room at times and, as Ally said, there was a time when it was always buzzing with people and great fun. It seems to have died recently which is a shame.

I think it needs someone to sit in there alone for a while. I sometimes see that there's someone in there and think "I'll just make myself a coffee then I'll pop in and have a chat" but they're gone when I come back.

You do find that once 3 or more people are in in there others are more likely to join in.

I like the idea of setting a day and time, or even a particular time every day - how about somewhere 8 or 9pm?

Hi there!

Good to see you here.

Geoff

Thanks have not seen you around much on the cut..... we are off for a long weekend next week and plenty of cold beers in the new fridge....so if you are about willing to share those cold beers!!

Janex

Thanks have not seen you around much on the cut..... we are off for a long weekend next week and plenty of cold beers in the new fridge....so if you are about willing to share those cold beers!!

Janex

Am still around. Have just left for 3 weeks either to Oxford and Thames if water level is ok else Stratford. I'll watch out for some cold beers! Hope you are well. Ron is well away!