we are now Continuous Cruisers!

jampot

Featured Posts

Hi Everyone

One year after getting our narrowboat Jandai, we are now both early retirees and Continous Cruisers as from last Sunday, March 28 !! Already Day 5 and loving it ! We have decided to first make our way from Nottingham to London via T & M; Coventry, Oxford, Grand Union. Don't know when we will arrive! Doesn't matter any more! See you on our travels - give us a wave !

cheers, Janice and Dai (and Foxxie Dog!)

Hi Everyone

One year after getting our narrowboat Jandai, we are now both early retirees and Continous Cruisers as from last Sunday, March 28 !! Already Day 5 and loving it ! We have decided to first make our way from Nottingham to London via T & M; Coventry, Oxford, Grand Union. Don't know when we will arrive! Doesn't matter any more! See you on our travels - give us a wave !

:lol: Call in at the tea shop when you pass bye so I can tell you how much I hate you for getting a life when I like many is still stupid enough to be tied up nearly for ever.............. :lol:

;) Call in at the tea shop when you pass bye so I can tell you how much I hate you for getting a life when I like many is still stupid enough to be tied up nearly for ever.............. :lol:

Only just spotted this........

"70 Foot Steve Hudson with a PROPER engine and a PROPER cassette Bog"

:lol::lol::lol:

Only just spotted this........

"70 Foot Steve Hudson with a PROPER engine and a PROPER cassette Bog"

:lol::lol::lol:

That's why he isn't going anywhere :lol: .He needs a cheaper boat that he doesn't mind denting and a pump out loo so he can cruise rather than be tied to an elsan point.

Sue

Hi Everyone

Congratulations :lol:

We will be joining you as continous cruisers from 1st May - see you around!

Val

That's why he isn't going anywhere :lol: .He needs a cheaper boat that he doesn't mind denting and a pump out loo so he can cruise rather than be tied to an elsan point.

Sue

[/quote

:lol:

Sue

If Tim had kept the perfectly adequate pump out toilet that was on Jenny Rose when we sold it to him, he wouldn't be tied to an elsan point :lol:

Tony & Jenny