Need a job ?

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

:lol: Hi All

Its that time of year again..staff needed to assist in all aspects of a working boatyard with hire fleet. We are looking for enthusiastic people preferably with boating skills/knowledge but training given if not. Work available throughout the summer from now until November. If u r interested please pm me and I will get back to you or telephone 01869 340348 and ask for David stating you are replying to this posting.

Cheers

Tim

Its that time of year again..staff needed to assist in all aspects of a working boatyard with hire fleet. We are looking for enthusiastic people preferably with boating skills/knowledge but training given if not. Work available throughout the summer from now until November. If u r interested please pm me and I will get back to you or telephone 01869 340348 and ask for David stating you are replying to this posting.

Du-oh, I'd love to get involved Tim but you're too far away from Birmingham. :lol:

Ohhhh I'd love to, but I suspect quitting my current job for seasonal work in the leisure industry would be a mistake.

Maybe in a few years, when I've finished selling my soul to Satan for a pile of bricks.

:lol: Hope you live that long............ :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

Tim

Hello again

Thanx to all members who replied we have set several on but if u missed this post last week and are still interested give us a ring there are still vacancies.

Cheers

Tim

hi

i p.m'd you about this but i'm not sure it worked (sometimes it seems not to send) so just to make sure. i cant help this year due to own boat fit-out pre-occupations, but next year i would like to be considered. i shall keep my eye open for the 2011 posting and get in touch.

cheers

nigel

hi

i p.m'd you about this but i'm not sure it worked (sometimes it seems not to send) so just to make sure. i cant help this year due to own boat fit-out pre-occupations, but next year i would like to be considered. i shall keep my eye open for the 2011 posting and get in touch.

cheers

nigel

:lol: Hi Folks

I have just returned from pub and read my personal messages, thanks to all who have sent an interest in the job. To give more details please ring Dave Dare on the supplied number or ask for Paul or Jackie though they are megga busy with boat show at moment. The job is everything to do with a hire fleet, the money is not good but there is plenty of hours and its goodo if you get stuck in.

There are four sites to cover, if u are genuine and want work there is a job for you so please get in touch.

Regards

Tim

:lol: Hi Folks

I have just returned from pub and read my personal messages, thanks to all who have sent an interest in the job. To give more details please ring Dave Dare on the supplied number or ask for Paul or Jackie though they are megga busy with boat show at moment. The job is everything to do with a hire fleet, the money is not good but there is plenty of hours and its goodo if you get stuck in.

There are four sites to cover, if u are genuine and want work there is a job for you so please get in touch.

Regards

Tim

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for this post. I logged in last week and saw the Need a Job title, passed on the info to my husband Ian, he met with David last week and starts work on Thursday :lol: . He was made redundant last March after 10 years with the same company and has only had intermittent work since then. He has welding and fabricating skills along with forklift licence and has helmsman cert, so obviously skills that they can use!

So cheers and many, many thanks.

Lyn

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for this post. I logged in last week and saw the Need a Job title, passed on the info to my husband Ian, he met with David last week and starts work on Thursday :lol: . He was made redundant last March after 10 years with the same company and has only had intermittent work since then. He has welding and fabricating skills along with forklift licence and has helmsman cert, so obviously skills that they can use!

Lyn

Look forward to meeting him

Hi Tim,

Lyn

Hi Lyn

Thanxs for the response. I will no doubt meet with you soon for a beer. Hope all goes well with you down at the yard you will probably find out all about me and my sense of humour and I hope visit my Tea shop down at Thrupp !!

Wish you well.

Regards

Tim