Anybody else got this

Barry

Featured Posts

Hi! Get totally free access to the most complete MP3 library ever (millions of files, every single song on Earth). All you have to do is register at http://alturl.com/togn

Don't search for songs every time in google, just use http://alturl.com/togn search menu.

After registration type needed song in search bar and select "by audio file", that's all! Good luck!

supposedly a new member, joined today at 10:33 precisely, no posts

she got a rude reply from me

Can you get rid or prevent this spamming Mods?

Is she just called 'Cath' ? I'll find and ban 'her'

It can be annoying as the spammers are always looking for loopholes, so they can do this, but the moderation of the PM system is limited.

Sorry.

To add, whatever you do, if you get this pm, delete it and don't click the links.

Yes she was very promptly removed.

- If you do receive such a message please report it as soon as possable by sending a PM to all moderators (me, lady muck, liam, nb alnwick and theo) and we will remove them.

Unfortunately the nature of the PM system (ie, its private) moderators cannot moderate send messages. So we cannot see the being made, and we can also not delete them from you inbox once they have been made.

The only saving grace is that the number of PMs that can be sent by any one user at one time and the interval between each time a msg can be sent is relatively restrictive so the total number of PMs send before the member is removed is typically small.

PMs are therefore similar to emails in the way they must be treated. Although the pm system is forum specific rather than world wide so is a little more controlled.

Daniel

Got it and reported it to Liam this morning (sorry Liam, couldn't find a way to send PM to multiple people!)

Don't know if anything's been done about the account yet or not...

Below Recipient's Name

Carbon copy to other members

You may enter up to 5 names in the carbon copy box.

Yes.

A list of moderators can be found by clicking on the 'my assistant' link at the top of each page.

The only other option is to start a thread and then to report that using the 'report' feature of the forum, which isnt present on the PM system.

Daniel

I did so the theory that Cath sent her messages alphabetically could be true.

But I guess her post's content could have been of interest to some members, as it offered a way of getting music from the internet. If my colours were not nailed to the vinyl mast, it might have appealed to me.