To set the record straight

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

Your posting makes no sense at all and is really not worth replying to but I cannot resist doing so. Read what I said about boats going too fast past moored boats . Who says I wish to achieve 3.5 m.p.h. ? Dont talk rubbish about me spending time looking at a G.P.S. By the sound of it you are one of those 2 and a bit m.p.h people and dont catch boats up very often. Do you ever let anyone past or do you shout to them to slow up a bit and enjoy the surroundings. Furthermore I refuse to believe that your lady passinger ran screaming from your boat as she thought it was going to tip over. If it is indeed true you must have a funny boat.

Hmm, whereas you sound like one of the people whose throttle has only two settings. Off and "bloody fast".

The giveaway is that you refuse to accept any account of the effects of some lout going past moored boats at speed.

Oh, and before you attack. I tend to travel at the maximum speed possible, consistent with the 4mph limit, and not creating a breaking wash when on the open canal. I pass moored boats at tickover.

She seems to like being in the limelight, basking in the short term self imagined celebrity of being a mediocre lout , i try to do my bit to encourage her onwards .

"She" is just holding her head up and accepting that "She" has been caught out and punished accordingly. I never have been very good at playing the shrinking violet and this matter certainly isnt going to be my first rendition in that part. I certainly shall not be just upping sticks and moving on. It was a silly error of judgment on my part and one that shall not be repeated, however more fool you of you think you wont ever make a mistake in life. No point living life regreting what you have done, they are just lifes little experiences.

I still can't understand given your obvious intelligence level why you didn't play the girlie card right at the beginning,

1 I was getting onboard slipped on those two stick things,

2 I thought I was selecting reverse,

3 Don't ask me I was on the Loo

4 Its the boats fault it hates me

5 I was making out a shopping list when a seagull landed on that chrome lever thingy.

6 I didn't know the engine was running and copied what hubby poos does.

I sense a whole new chapter opening up

Decided honesty was the best policy with the magistrates.

Prove it , publish your deps , i imagine it is a comical script and the original chuckle factor of your conviction in on the wane , publish and re-ignite it.

From your early posts i thought you put a guilty plea in and then wriggled and writhed around the truth to get of the hook .

Prove it , publish your deps , i imagine it is a comical script and the original chuckle factor of your conviction in on the wane , publish and re-ignite it.

From your early posts i thought you put a guilty plea in and then wriggled and writhed around the truth to get of the hook .

No I pleaded GUILTY and then submitted evidence to prove that the witness statements were not a true account of the evenings events. This was obvious to everyone involved in the case due to the three statements provided being completely different. Now as not to publish names of the witnesses (who know who they were anyway) i shall not publish details of the case.

As for getting of the hook, i hardly think a fine of £362 is getting off lightly. Maybe in your own fantasy world it is getting off lightly. Just for the record though what punishment would i get in YOUR world.

maybe a Stoning then?

I think thats planned for Friday evening when we have to go through the Brayford. Although current plans from our camp involve forming the waggons (boats) into a circle to provide some much needed cover.

I think thats planned for Friday evening when we have to go through the Brayford. Although current plans from our camp involve forming the waggons (boats) into a circle to provide some much needed cover.

it normally takes place on a Friday, but this time it will be postponed until Ramadan is over.

No I pleaded GUILTY and then submitted evidence to prove that the witness statements were not a true account of the evenings events. This was obvious to everyone involved in the case due to the three statements provided being completely different. Now as not to publish names of the witnesses (who know who they were anyway) i shall not publish details of the case.

As for getting of the hook, i hardly think a fine of £362 is getting off lightly. Maybe in your own fantasy world it is getting off lightly. Just for the record though what punishment would i get in YOUR world.

Smacked a*se and subjected to endless reminders that you are not as perfect as you SEEM to think and also to remind you that life can and will set you back wether you like it or not , yes i know you will insist this little escapade has not set you back .

I cant be a*sed looking back in the threads that may well have been hidden to find your words saying something akin to "no i am up here the council tenants are down there and i have no intention of joining them " something like that anyway , the case just proves that despite your best intentions our old friend fate is not always co-operative.

Being no stranger to the police and the courts myself i am glad though that i will never look across at a jury bench and see you sitting there.

Smacked a*se and subjected to endless reminders that you are not as perfect as you SEEM to think and also to remind you that life can and will set you back wether you like it or not , yes i know you will insist this little escapade has not set you back .

I cant be a*sed looking back in the threads that may well have been hidden to find your words saying something akin to "no i am up here the council tenants are down there and i have no intention of joining them " something like that anyway , the case just proves that despite your best intentions our old friend fate is not always co-operative.

Being no stranger to the police and the courts myself i am glad though that i will never look across at a jury bench and see you sitting there.

So you should be locked up and the key thrown away as well. Thought you wouldnt be seen dead rubbing shoulders with criminals.

So phylis can you put a qoute up that shows were i said , i hate the site ? no you cant because you have made that up to suit your purpose , but who will believe anything a convicted criminal says anyway.

Pot, Kettle, Black :lol:

I have little sympathy with Phylis/Rachael in this matter, as she still seems content to take the view that speeding is OK if you don't get caught. Also she seems rather dismissive of any distress she may have caused at the time, or of damage done, (although I'll admit it seems unlikely it could have been that extensive, and I actually agree that people are probably just jumping on the "claims" band-wagon).

However she has been at least completely up front about all aspects of the incident and the resulting court case, and is not winging about being unjustly treated.

Gaggle, on the other hand, the longer you pursue this, the more it makes you look like a complete ****, in my view. Honestly, it's time to give it a rest!

I have little sympathy with Phylis/Rachael in this matter, as she still seems content to take the view that speeding is OK if you don't get caught. Also she seems rather dismissive of any distress she may have caused at the time, or of damage done, (although I'll admit it seems unlikely it could have been that extensive, and I actually agree that people are probably just jumping on the "claims" band-wagon).

However she has been at least completely up front about all aspects of the incident and the resulting court case, and is not winging about being unjustly treated.

Gaggle, on the other hand, the longer you pursue this, the more it makes you look like a complete ****, in my view. Honestly, it's time to give it a rest!

Dont Hold back Alan, why don't you say what you really think.

Edited by David Schweizer