To set the record straight

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

I have little sympathy with Phylis/Rachael in this matter, as she still seems content to take the view that speeding is OK if you don't get caught. Also she seems rather dismissive of any distress she may have caused at the time, or of damage done, (although I'll admit it seems unlikely it could have been that extensive, and I actually agree that people are probably just jumping on the "claims" band-wagon).

However she has been at least completely up front about all aspects of the incident and the resulting court case, and is not winging about being unjustly treated.

Gaggle, on the other hand, the longer you pursue this, the more it makes you look like a complete ****, in my view. Honestly, it's time to give it a rest!

oh its gaggle who has put over two hundred posts in this threadis it ?

Are you going to advise all the other posters in the thread to do the same , no one forces you to read the thread alice.

[/color]

oh its gaggle who has put over two hundred posts in this threadis it ?

Are you going to advise all the other posters in the thread to do the same , no one forces you to read the thread alice.

It isn't the number of posts, it is the content that is objectionable to some of us. Another poster is equally objectionable in my opinion.

Sue