So this is my boats new name (You didn't like my first choice!).

huami

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Murflynn said:

if half the population were to be gay, and the present birth rate for heteros stayed at about 2 then the world population problem would be cured in about 2 generations.  

If that trend continued for 100 generations the human race would be in danger of going extinct - which would of course be a GOOD THING for everything else on the planet.

I dont think gay/les person has any less urge to be a parent, as and when it gets cheaper/easier to be gay parent, I expect the average number of kids in gay household to be similar to hetero ones.

3 hours ago, LadyG said:

@haggis : I'm not sureI want to be reminded of "my sauncy face"[ Address to the Haggis by Robert (Rabbie) Burns]. ☺️

Burns actually said "fair fa' your honest sonsie face, great chieftain o the pudden race"  and I don't think there is anything wrong with being described as honest and great ? 

haggis, now out of hiding now that the haggis hunting season is over

• Happy 1

14 hours ago, restlessnomad said:

I dont think gay/les person has any less urge to be a parent, as and when it gets cheaper/easier to be gay parent, I expect the average number of kids in gay household to be similar to hetero ones.

err   .....     some leap of logic there.   if heteros have a birth rate of 2 then where are the other 2 gonna come from?

perhaps you believe in stalks  :unsure:

10 hours ago, Murflynn said:

err   .....     some leap of logic there.   if heteros have a birth rate of 2 then where are the other 2 gonna come from?

perhaps you believe in stalks  :unsure:

from gay-les fertilization alliance... :)

les ppl do use ivf quite a bit... even now...

Edited by restlessnomad