Coventry Canal Open Day

Ray T

Featured Posts

"My" narrow boat captain enjoyed the visit & he had a good chat with the Scorpio crew.

I was however, surprised that "Panther" was not on display. An opportunity missed, or perhaps it was on display elsewhere?

Good to see Adnan Saif there.

23 minutes ago, Ray T said:

"My" narrow boat captain enjoyed the visit & he had a good chat with the Scorpio crew.

I was however, surprised that "Panther" was not on display. An opportunity missed, or perhaps it was on display elsewhere?

Sounds like it was better than last year.

39 minutes ago, Ray T said:

Panther was on the bank at Wyken Basin until late Saturday afternoon following her biennial bottom scrubbing.

28 minutes ago, Rob-M said:

Sounds like it was better than last year.

Yes, Dave Moore mentioned that and said last year they were on the verge of giving up.

I do feel that Coventry City Council could have done more to publicise the event. Having said that I am not surprised, too busy on becoming "City of Culture."

Har har! :(

Edited by Ray T