Skip to content

leeco

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. This country will be on lockdown I think in a few days time so if I was on my boat now I would be moving to somewhere that has facilities.
  2. Operating locks and bridges would spread it.
  3. I’ve just been talking to my brother again and asked who told him and it was a guy who works for canal and river trust and said he’s been told today in a meeting and told my brother to pick a decent spot as it’s getting lockdown. We shall see if it’s true or not.
  4. I’m nowhere near my boat so wouldn’t bother me. I don’t believe it either so was just double checking on here. I can see them locking the system down at one point though.
  5. My brother just called and has been told to stay where he is as you can’t move around by someone from canal and river trust.
  6. Is the full system going on full lockdown? That’s what I’m just been told
  7. leeco replied to a post in a topic in General Boating
    ?
  8. leeco replied to leeco's topic in General Boating
    I’ll point him to here
  9. leeco posted a topic in General Boating
    https://www.facebook.com/679137987/posts/10157792783417988/?d=n
  10. leeco replied to a post in a topic in General Boating
    I know the guy he was normally moored at woodlesford
  11. leeco replied to leeco's topic in Boat Equipment
    Yes it’s this one half the price of my sterling one on my boat but seems to do everything that one does. I’m fitting it in a camper van https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F112496372387 No my sterling one is ace but this is going in a camper Normally I don’t buy cheap because you buy twice ?
  12. leeco posted a topic in Boat Equipment
    Anyone got one of these? Looks exactly like a sterling but was cheaper but looks like it does everything my sterling one does.
  13. leeco replied to Naughty Cal's topic in Stoppages
    Can’t see it taking long to fix this
  14. I don’t want them on a boat it’s them that wanted a boat. I’m just trying to tell them the best options to get a boat. In the end they’re going back to property with potential hopefully. I’ve helped them on several properties over the years and I’ll help them on whatever venture they decide to do. Mums and dads eh ? I love em and probably re wired 5 properties up for them for nothing built loft conversions for nothing you wouldn’t believe the stuff I’ve done for them but I wouldn’t swap them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.