LPG pig tail check the date

reg

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, TheBiscuits said:

Does that meat meet either Kosher or Halal standards?

/goat

No such things in those days - that was for Johnny-Foreigner in far flung places - non of that malarkey in Blighty.

We did have an annual Cheese rolling competition (rolling it from Clifton market place to Gotham - 3.5 miles) the worst part was 'Cheese Hill' where it ran away from you.

4 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

Just like some people cant spell, some cant do mechanical things with their hands. Its the way life is.

A point brilliantly made in the Robert Pirsig book "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" 

6 hours ago, BEngo said:

I have a friend who twice rebuilt his Vitesse rear suspension at the side of a road ( he just 'happened ' to have the necessary bits in the boot) and I once changed a piston and valve in my Morris Oxford at the roadside. 

These days I look under the bonnet and wonder what some things are there to do!

N

Around 1978 I was told by a copper to "get a bloody move on"  while I was whipping the head off a mini to sort a stuck valve.  On the hard shoulder of the M4.

I pretty much gave up working on modern car engines when I had a car with eight wires going into what appeared to be the distributor (not counting the HT leads).