Whisper Power generator

Featured Posts

No to be confused with a Whispagen.

Question from a friend of mine who has a Whisper Power generator that is playing up, does anyone know of a decent technician who could look at his Whisper Power generator with a view to fixing it? Boat is on the Ashby at the moment.

Apparently there is a dearth of folk who know about these generators (its a single pot diesel 2.4 kVA one).

Ta.

1 hour ago, nicknorman said:

Question from a friend of mine who has a Whisper Power generator that is playing up, does anyone know of a decent technician who could look at his Whisper Power generator with a view to fixing it? Boat is on the Ashby at the moment.

Apparently there is a dearth of folk who know about these generators (its a single pot diesel 2.4 kVA one).

Ta.

You could try Ed Shiers. Hes spot on with such stuff usualy and is genuine enough to tell you immediately if he hasn't worked on any. Try 07922163072

Edited by mrsmelly
numpty

29 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

You could try Ed Shiers. Hes spot on with such stuff usualy and is genuine enough to tell you immediately if he hasn't worked on any. Try 07922163072

What area does he cover out of interest. 

1 hour ago, pearley said:

What area does he cover out of interest. 

He will travel but I don't know how far? He is situated in Staffs so does all the midlands. He was working on my bro in laws boat last week at Branston and a boat next to mine in Barton turns a couple of days ago. A straightforward genuine bloke whom I have never heard anything bad about. Bro in law is well chuffed with electrical work done on his by Ed last week, much better job than the supposed proffesionals he used last time.  Ed calls himself " Four counties marine services " Top Bloke. 

Edited by mrsmelly
numpty

43 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

He will travel but I don't know how far? He is situated in Staffs so does all the midlands. He was working on my bro in laws boat last week at Branston and a boat next to mine in Barton turns a couple of days ago. A straightforward genuine bloke whom I have never heard anything bad about. Bro in law is well chuffed with electrical work done on his by Ed last week, much better job than the supposed proffesionals he used last time. " Four counties marine services "

Ed helped me put a new pulley on the Travelpower, seemed a top bloke. I’ll ask him if he does genny engines as well - seems to be mostly electrical.

7 minutes ago, nicknorman said:

Ed helped me put a new pulley on the Travelpower, seemed a top bloke. I’ll ask him if he does genny engines as well - seems to be mostly electrical.

Yes and I think I better just update this by stating that ED IS " Four counties marine services " and is a top bloke. My previous post could look like I was slanging off instead of praising. If you google his website its worth a read

3 hours ago, nicknorman said:

Ta.

Kevin at Springwood Haven might be able to help. He used to fix Whispergens on a regular basis and may know the Whisper Power. 024 7639 3676

And he’s close to the Ashby. 

1 hour ago, frangar said:

Try Voltmaster

http://voltmastersystems.co.uk/contact/

Keith did post on here but haven’t seen him for a while. 

:lol: mmm I hope they are better than their website. I have just googled it and had a giggle. See if you can spot the fantastic " mistake " woof woof :)

• Greenie 1

43 minutes ago, nicknorman said:

I know I've got a built in gennie. Didn't know you knew! It's not really gennie related but it does require the mains being disconnected for access.