Clear up the poops, peeps.

Peter-Bullfinch

Featured Posts

................ like, every time, without fail, never missed one due to being distracted?? unsure.png

Can I ask why are you so anxious to make it seem it is acceptable to not put effort into:

1. Watching the dog

2. Finding what it has done and clearing up

• Greenie 1

Yep, every time !!!

It's called being a responsible dog owner.

I can't prove otherwise, but you must either be one in a million, or you are unaware of some of your dog's movements (in both senses of the word rolleyes.gif )

pity there isn't a emoticon for a halo.

there are plenty of very responsible dog owners whose dogs occasionally do one when they're not looking, but clearly in your case you are that unlikely perfect citizen whose dog only poos when you are watching.

cool.png

Edited by Murflynn

Can I ask why are you so anxious to make it seem it is acceptable to not put effort into:

1. Watching the dog

2. Finding what it has done and clearing up

why do you draw that conclusion?

I'm not (what you suggested I am).

maybe you should have another look at all the posts on this topic, in context.

unfortunately I do admit to missing occasional poos deposited by my 2 very active terriers, despite best efforts, but then I don't have the benefit of a halo, I am not a miracle worker, and I am certainly not holier than thou.

sometimes a bit of realism should be applied to all real-life situations.

just as an aside, I encourage my 2 very fit and active dogs to explore and run about in the (country) park, in the adjacent woods, long grass and deep brush where they regularly exercise. I am always amazed at the number of overweight sluggardly dogs wandering along at the heel of their (often overweight and sluggardly) owner, who seem to have no motivation other than not missing the next snack.

I can't prove otherwise, but you must either be one in a million, or you are unaware of some of your dog's movements (in both senses of the word rolleyes.gif )

there are plenty of very responsible dog owners whose dogs occasionally do one when they're not looking, but clearly in your case you are that unlikely perfect citizen whose dog only poos when you are watching.

cool.png

Have one on me..........................angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Greenie 1

I can't prove otherwise, but you must either be one in a million, or you are unaware of some of your dog's movements (in both senses of the word :rolleyes: )

B)

I would suggest that most dogs have regular habits, and the owners know when the times they are likely to leave a deposit.

Then it becomes easy, as I stated earlier, not to let the dog off the lead until it has made a deposit. That way it will be a very infrequent event that the responsible owner MAY miss.

Edited by cuthound
  • Greenie 2

I would suggest that most dogs have regular habits, and the owners know when the times they are likely to leave a deposit.

Then it becomes easy, as I stated earlier, not to let the dog off the lead until it has made a deposit. That way it will be a very infrequent event that the responsible owner MAY miss.

over-simplification, I'm afraid.

as I stated in an earlier post, mine will not poo on the lead, once they are off the lead they do the first poo within 2 minutes, then a series of poos over the next hour.

over-simplification, I'm afraid.

as I stated in an earlier post, mine will not poo on the lead, once they are off the lead they do the first poo within 2 minutes, then a series of poos over the next hour.

I disagree it is over simplification. It has worked for me for the last 20 odd years!

What on earth are feeding your dog's that cause the to poo several times an hour?

Yer theirs nothing like a dog owner 100 yards in front of the dog while the dog answers a call of nature near your bow.

Or the owner rubs in the no 2 while trying to retrieve a sloppy one.

(I cover it in ash but i have been asked why have you thrown your ash on the grass)

Go away people.

Edited by wrigglefingers

Or the owner rubs in the no 2 while trying to retrieve a sloppy one.

(I cover it in ash but i have been asked why have you thrown your ash on the grass)

Go away people.

yeah, we seem to have covered all aspects of doggy doos except the sloppy variety.

I'm sure Mutts has it all sorted, but like you I have found there is no proper solution - except digging out a sod of earth with a shovel and taking it to the tip.

yeah, we seem to have covered all aspects of doggy doos except the sloppy variety.

I'm sure Mutts has it all sorted, but like you I have found there is no proper solution - except digging out a sod of earth with a shovel and taking it to the tip.

I tried cutting the turf out once, not that easy with a paint scraper and my nose told me to run away. Lol

Its not that bad most dog owners do what they can.

Edited by Greylady2

Some good advice in these lyrics, I wonder if fortunata would be able to make a little rap out of them, maybe get his old drum machine going and slap a bit of digital juice on top.............biggrin.png

english country garden

Version 1:

What do you do if you wanna do a poo in an English country garden?
You pull down yer pants and paralyse the ants in an English country garden
Then get a leaf and wipe your underneath in an English country garden
Then get a spade and bury what you made in an English country garden

Version 2:

What do you do when you want to do a poo,
In an English Country Garden?
Pull down your pants and suffocate the ants,
In an English Country Garden.
Go find a leaf to wipe your underneath,
Roll it in a ball and throw it over the wall,
Run for your life 'cos it hit the Vicar's wife,

Version 3:

How many times have you had it off in an English country garden?
I've had it twice and I think it's very nice in an English country garden
Buttercups and hollyhocks, sticking up your bollycocks
Small creepy crawlies crawling up your arse
With your hand on her tit and your finger on her clit
In an English country garden

Version 4:

What do you doo if you need the loo
In an English Country Garden?
Pull down your pants and water all the plants
In an English Country Garden
And if there's no toilet roll
Please don't despair
Just grab a leaf and wipe your underneath
So thats what you do if you need the loo
In an English Country Garden

Version 5:

How many ants can you fit in your pants in an English country garden?
Not more than one cos you're bound to itch your bum in an English country garden

Edited by pquinn

• 2 weeks later...