Need a betamarine 43 service quickly

Featured Posts

Due to a total oversight and bad planning on my part I need the engine servicing next week between 12th and 15th before our long trip.

Can any one help? Boat is at mercia marina and no the on site one can't fit me in.

500 hr service.

Thanks.

Why not do it yourself? or maybe get a friend to help. Can't be difficult. Or maybe just change the oil and filters and get the rest (if there is much) done after your trip.

Some people don't do spanners at all, and when they try it normally costs them more than getting someone to do it in the first place.

Some people don't do spanners at all, and when they try it normally costs them more than getting someone to do it in the first place.

After years of banging a keyboard I have the dexterity of an elephant. So your quite right. It would cost me more in fingers and leaking oil and water to do it myself.

I thought about doing the oil / filter change myself despite my lack of oily bits expertise.

I am glad I didn't. I would have missed the two loose engine mountings, loose alternator belt , wrong grease in stern gland ( not silicone) airlock in the skin tanks and obviously my Tachometer would still not be working.

Sorted. Thanks Marcus Marine

Paul